27: Hurt Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Just let me know if you want me to take over."

"Thanks." I give him a small smile

Namjoon comes over while I'm setting my camera up and connecting it to my laptop "Hey, you okay? Hoseok feels off and you look it and smell it."

I sigh "Surprised he didn't tell you."

"All he said was that your heat didn't go very well, but that was it. Do you want to talk about it?"

I shake my head "Not with all these prying ears around. If I feel like talking about it later I will let you, Jimin or Yoongi know. Just not right now." I pull up my program for my camera "Who are we doing first?"

"Me I guess, Yoongi isn't done yet."

"Alright, you know the drill."

The rest of the day is spent with Namjoon and Yoongi switching between outfits and doing solo and duo shots. We break for lunch around 1 and then end for the day at almost 9. As I'm packing up Yoongi comes over and squats down next to me "Come to my studio when you are done, Jimin wants to talk and so do I."

I hum "Yup."

Yoongi squeezes my shoulder before getting up and leaving. I finish packing my stuff and take it up to the office to lock it up for the night before heading upstairs to Yoongi's studio. I knock and a second later Jimin opens the door, I toe my shoes off before stepping in and Jimin closes the door.

They wait until I sit to start talking "So what happened? Hoseok has been stressed and upset and borderline mad. You smell and seem upset."

"Obviously you know we had to call Chanyeol because Hoseok is really busy."

They both nod "And normally everything goes fine. So what didn't?" Yoongi asks

"I tried to bite him."

"Like the bite?" Jimin asks

I nod "Yeah. He stopped me and finished with that wave but after he didn't have a choice but to call Hoseok and tell him."

"So that's why Hoseok left in the middle of the day."

I hum "Yeah. So not only did I try to bite someone else that wasn't my soulmate, I pulled Hoseok away from work in the middle of the day and he was forced to spend the rest of my heat with me and Chanyeol went home."

"Love bug you were in heat, you weren't in your right mind. You know that and Hoseok knows that. You didn't bite Chanyeol." Jimin reaches over and tugs me into his side

"As an alpha I get it. I understand how Hoseok feels because I would feel the same way but I also know that he understands and he's not actually upset with you."

I roll my eyes "Yoongi, after every wave he made sure I was cleaned up and then he went and slept in the other room or sat in the living room until the next one hit. Last night he came home late and slept in the other room. Bullshit he's not upset with me. I fucked up in the first place by not reminding him about my heat and then I go and try to bite my emergency heat partner." I sniffle slightly, starting to teat up in frustration "How do you think that looks to him?"

"Do want me to talk to him?" Yoongi asks

I shake my head "No, I think that will just make him more upset. We need to resolve it ourselves."

They both sigh and Jimin kisses the top of my head "I know you're upset but don't beat yourself up. You had good intentions behind not telling him, and you didn't actually want to bite Chanyeol. He knows that but his alpha is hurt, just give him a day or two and if it goes longer than that, let us know okay?"