27: Hurt Feelings

Start from the beginning

"And what about you Min?"

"I'm good. Helping Hoseok Hyung where and when I can with this new boy group. Did you say something to him this time? Please tell me you did." 

"I did not."

Jimin sighs "Nari."

"He's got enough on his plate and he feels bad enough for not having alot of time to spend with me. I'm not going to remind him about my heat and have him feel like a shit alpha for not remembering."

"And what are you going to do when you go into heat tomorrow night? He'll be home. It's not like you can avoid him finding out, you live together and sleep in the same bed."

"I'll deal with it then."

"Sweetheart he is not going to leave once your heat hits and you know that. You need to tell him and have Chanyeol on standby."

I sigh "Jimin."

"Nari I swear to your ancestors I will 'accidently' tell him my damn self if you don't before you get home tomorrow."

"I don't-"

"Then I'm telling him."

"Jimin please don't."

"You can't stop me little wolf, you are on the other side of the world."

"I will call Jin."

"And he won't stop me either."

"Jimin-"

"Bye bye little wolf, love you. Text me when you take off and when you land." Jimin ends with an overly sweet tone before handing up.

I sigh again and then there is a knock on my door and one of the members of my crew lets me know that we have to be downstairs in 5.

10 hours later I'm sitting on the plane with only 3 and a half hours left until we land when my phone rings with a FaceTime call. Hoseok's contact picture pops up and I groan slightly before answering, knowing I'm about to get yelled at.

"Hey Hobi."

"Nari." Hoseok glares at me

"Yes?"

"Why didn't you remind me about your heat."

I gulp slightly, knowing he's genuinely upset with me "You have alot on your plate. I didn't want to stress you out further or make you feel bad for forgetting. I honestly forgot too until last week when Kai told me I smelled off." I sigh "I'm sorry Hoseok I just didn't want to add more to your plate."

"Baby I'm your alpha, you are never an addition to my plate. Next time please just tell me instead of letting me be reminded by my packmates. I'll call Chanyeol. I'll spend tonight with you but I have a meeting in the morning and as much as I would love to postpone I can't."

"I know."

"I'll see you when I get home."

I nod "Okay." I reach to hang up but Hoseok interrupts me.

"Hey." I look at him and he smiles "I love you ."

"I love you too."

"Let me know when you land."

"I will."

He blows me a kiss before hanging up. I sigh and lean my head back against the seat. When we land I get an Uber back to the apartment. Since I was picked up by staff when I left I don't have my car.

When I get up to the apartment I leave my suitcase to unpack at a later date but I set all my camera batteries on the chargers and then head for the bathroom to shower. Once I'm done with that I grab my SD cards that I used on the trip and plop on the couch to upload all the pictures onto the shared drive so that the company can go through them and choose the ones they want me to edit.