The meeting

Chicago: Sam's POV
I'm so nervous that my hands are shaking. I enter the park and see Adam and Kim on my right. Kim smiles encouraging to me. I smile back and walk forward. When I look left I see him waiting nearby the tunnel. Dad. He notices me and quickly walks up to me. "Oh my god, it is you. It is really you. Honey I missed you so much!" He says and he comes closer and hugs me tight. I push him away from me. "Sorry babygirl. Oh wow you got so big. How are you.? Where did you get hurt?" He asks me. "I'm fine. A little pain every now and then but it's doable." I say. "Okay. Oh man I thought you were gonna bail on me. You should know how happy it makes me to see you right now." He says. I nod. "What do you want dad?" I ask him. He looks at me. "I wanted to see you. You're my daughter. You belong with me." He says. I shake my head. "No I don't. I have lived with Will and Jay for years now. They are the people I belong with not you." I say. "Your brothers took you away from me. How is that fair?" Dad questions me. "How's that fair? Serious? It wasn't fair that a 10 year old had to lie for her dad. It wasn't fair that we had to deal with your anger, addictions, your problems. It wasn't fair that you didn't let us be the kids we wanted to be. THAT is not fair! Will and Jay took me for my safety, for our safety and you know what? I'm glad they did!" I say getting angry. Dad looks at me kinda shocked. He probably did not expect this to happen. "Sammy, watch your tone. Your brothers had no right to take you away from me your hear me? NO RIGHT" He now yells at me. I put my eyes down. "You're coming back with me. Chicago isn't safe for you." He then says. "No. You can't decide what I'm doing or not. I'm not leaving this city." I say. "You don't get it Sammy. There's someone I owe something and he knows about you. You're not safe. Now come on." He says and he grabs my arm. I push him away and turn around. "Stop. Don't do that!" I say. I start walking away, leaving dad behind.. "Sam please, believe me. I need you t..." He starts but I can't hear the rest of it because something beeps incredibly loud in my ear. So loud that I get nauseous for a few seconds. I feel something is wrong and start heading to the exit trying to find Jay. "Soccer" I say. I look around but nothing happens. Shit! "Sammy! Wait!" I look up and see dad running towards me. Then I feel a arm around my throat and something sharp on my back. "Don't you dare to say a word kid, you will regret that." A man says. I get tears in my eyes and the man forces me to walk to a van standing a few meters out. "Soccer. Soccer!" I say. "Shut up, or I'll put this knife in your chest." The man says and he opens the door. He pushes me in and tries to close the door but I'll put my foot between it. "CHICAGO PD DON'T MOVE." I hear and I see Jay, Hailey and Kevin running towards us. "JAY!" I scream and I try to get out of the van. The man turns around and pushes me to the side of the van. I hit my head and it hurts so bad. The door closes and suddenly we drive off. "NO!" I hear Jay saying and then I lose my consciousness.