"Feel your eyes, they all over me. Don't be shy take control of me. Get the vibe it's gonna be lit tonight" sang with the song as George's hand roamed all over my body, sometimes lifting my skirt up a bit and slapping ass.

1:45 am
George's POV:

"I'll be back" Cameron shouted as she went to the bathroom with Ginny and Hermione. I was sitting on the couch waiting for her to come back when I felt someone's hands on my eyes, blocking out all the light. "Hi Georgie" the voice said a su knew who it was. "Emma I don't like you" I said as she sat next to me. "Oh but you do" she replied as she straddled me. The alcohol started to kick in more than ever, our lips smashed together as her hips started to move on my hips.

Spencer's POV:

I was sitting with Draco when I looked over to see George making out with a Ravenclaw. A specific Ravenclaw to be exact. Emma, my ex. I didn't want to cause a scene so I just waited for Cameron to come back. "Reid mate?" Draco asked as he turned to look at what I was looking at. "Oh this fucker is going to get it" Draco mumbled as he pulled up his sleeves. I held him back as we both waited for Cameron. I heard her giggle which I knew she wouldn't have real soon.

"Cameron don't look over there, let's just leave okay?" I said as I covered her eyes. Draco made Hermione and Ginny quiet as they saw what was going on. "Spencer your being ridiculous" she giggled as she moved my hands off her eyes. "What are you-" she began but never finished as she saw.

Her eyes started to water. She wiped them away as she walked toward the two. "What are you doing Weasley?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "I didn't mean to Cameron, it was just one kiss" George began. "It wasn't just a kiss Georgie, you were taking me to your dorm after remember?" Emma began but was soon shut up with a punch in the nose. Everyone started to get around us as they saw the scene. "You crazy bitch!" Emma said holding her nose. "Your lucky I didn't break it bitch" I responded as I went back to George. "Just a kiss hug?" George nodded. "What about those 2 night you slept with Angelina?" I asked. "How did?" George stuttered. "Yeah I've known about those" "can you just calm down a bit, let me explain" he said getting up.

I swung my arm hitting his nose as well. "Sorry Georgie there ain't time for explaining anymore" I said as I pulled Spencer into a kiss. He didn't kiss back for a second but soon kissed me back as he melted into my touch. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" George shouted as I pulled away. "Don't get jealous Weasley, you have Emma to kiss" I said as I walked out the room taking a bottle of vodka with me. I went up to the Astronomy tower, the cool air hitting my face while my hair blew behind me. I took the last sip of vodka, i threw the empty bottle as far as I can over the edge. i sat on the railing admiring the view. How was it that I actually enjoyed the kiss Spencer and I shared moments ago. ¨You arent gonna jump are you?¨ I heard a voice I didnt want to hear. ¨I was just about to¨ I said sarcastically. ¨I didnt want to kiss her you know¨ George began after a while.

¨Yeah sure didnt look like it¨ I said as I took off my shoes and got of the railing. ¨I was drunk¨ George continued. ¨So than I have en excuse of kissing Spencer. Now I know to get even drunker so I can fuck him next time¨ I mumbled as I started to walk away but was soon pulled back by my neck. George has his hand around my neck as his veins started to pop out his hands. ¨Ïm the only one you can fuck¨ he said through his gritted teeth. ¨Oh but im my own person. Fuck, I can only imagine him pounding into me. How good he would make me feel¨ I said wanting his anger to rise. We stared at each other which felt like for ages, lust filling the room, wanting each other more and more by the second. Our lips suddenly smash into each other. Getting at each other hungrily wanting each other. ¨No one is going to make you feel as good as me Cameron¨ He said as he left hickeys on my neck. He laid me down on the couch as we start to strip each other. ¨Show me then¨ I said as I laid down. George used his wand to tie me up, my hand and legs behind my back as I was on my stomach. George than bring some sex toys over to him. He got out multiple vibrators as he turned one on, he start to rub my lit and folds with it. I let out a small moan from the pleasure. ¨Beg¨ George said as he inserted the toy into me, rubbing my clit with his finger. ¨No¨ I said testing him. He than turned off the vibrator and started to get dressed once more. ¨If you arent going to beg you dont get nothing at all¨ he said as he started to walk to the door.

I didnt want to give him what he wanted most but I needed him, I sighed as I turned to face him. ¨Georgie, I want you to fuck me in til I cant walk. I want you to make me your little whore. Please¨ I begged. A huge smirk started to grow across his face. ¨As you wish¨ he said as he began to undress once more. ¨No teasing please, I need you¨ I begged as the tension grew. George untied me, he pushed me on my stomach as my ass was pointing up. I let out a whimper as George thrusted into me hard.

¨Fuck yes!¨ I yelled from the pleasure. George going faster hitting a new spot every time. My boobs going up and down from the motions. George slapped my ass multiple times leaving red marks, he than messaged the sore spot. ¨Faster¨ I ordered as I needed to cum. ¨You sure?¨ George asked as a layer of sweat came across him. ¨I. Want. You. To. Ruin. Me¨ I ordered as he turned me around on my back. George began to pound into me making the couch move. He leaned down to suck my nipples as he played with the other. ¨Fuck imma cum Georgie¨ I moaned out. ¨Me too, ready?¨ I nodded my head in response as I couldn't hold it in any longer. I came all around Georges cock tightening around him. He soon also came filling me up with a warm liquid. He thrusted a few more times before he pulled out. ¨Fuck.¨ He said as he put on his underwear and sat next to me. I looked at my legs as I noticed they wouldnt stop shaking. George soon noticed as well and let out a chuckle as he kissed my forehead. ¨Cam-¨ George began.

¨Can we talk tomorrow?¨ I asked as I started to get tired. ¨Sure thing my love¨ he responded. I laid my head on his shoulder as I started to fall asleep.