Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (19)

ابدأ من البداية

The man couldn't help but squatted down, his hands touched her legs, the softness of the tentacles made his expression even worse: "Do you want to go back with brother? You can eat and drink, don't be afraid of zombies, brother is a supernatural power. Even if the Zombie King is here, I'm not afraid of it." 

Suddenly a thunderbolt rang out in the sky, and the lightning slammed down one after another, and the heavy rain immediately began to drip down the entire city.

The man was startled, he hugged the woman directly, smiled and said, "With brother....."

His smile froze suddenly, and a beautiful and pale face appeared in his eyes, the pair of muddy eyes. His eyes were staring straight at him, and the lifelessness and malice in his eyes were scared to stop.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah !!!"

woman's hand with a sharp flame zombie, fingers open, a man torn from his chest began to countless pieces, each piece with all the fire, what was burned too quickly Not left.

The screams of men resounded across the long street, thunder and lightning continued to ring, and the sky was completely dark.

The woman looked up at the sky, raindrops hit her face, her hair and clothes were all wet, and the fingertips were still dripping blood. She put her fingers in her hand and licked, tilted her head slightly, and smiled stiffly.

The feeling of being a zombie is not that bad.

She remembers everything and how she got here, all because of Cheng Yan. From the day she came, everything began to change!

She will never let her go!

Now that she has awakened fifteen abilities, no one will be her opponent again!

The zombies in the city unanimously looked in this direction, seeming to sense some powerful deterrence, and concentrated in her direction one after another, converging into a wave of zombies.

-

Cheng Yan finally figure it out, the mansion's owner is the zombie king, apparently, the zombie king during his lifetime is a rich handsome, well-known in the country is also very high, a professor of medicine at number one, in the last days before the arrival of yet At his own expense, he set up a laboratory specializing in mental power. At that time, news reports still mocked the well-behaved medical professors for not talking about science and going to feudal superstitions.

Cheng Yan had also heard of this professor and knew that his name was Qi Ze, but he did not expect that he was actually the zombie king in the last days. Perhaps it was because his mental power research was quite...successful? Therefore, he can be the king and hegemony in the last days.

Except for a meal in the morning and no food at noon, she wanted to take two breads out of her backpack. The food distribution in the base is very strict, and the bag contains some rations she usually saves.

The Zombie King saw through her intentions, turned around and opened the refrigerator, and took out a pack of noodles and a piece of frozen meat from it.

Cheng Yan saw that it was beef, and there were other foods in the refrigerator, obviously left behind by him before the end of the world.

"Thank you." She took it.

The zombie king followed her to the kitchen, and Ding Ding followed her and asked, "Would you like beef noodles?"

Cheng Yan gave an "um" and twisted the button of the gas stove, and found that there was no fire and the tap could not release water.

What should I do if there is no fire or water?

The Zombie King stood by her side, stretched his hand under the pot, and released a bunch of flames. When the hand stretched out, the fire burned very vigorously. Then, it put a lot of water in the pot from the tip of the finger.

Cheng Yan: "...awesome." The

zombie king was expressionless when he was praised . He was holding a kitchen knife in his hand, and the light of the knife flashed a few times, and the beef was cut into shreds, and it was not bad. The well-behaved kind.

Isn't he trained when he was a doctor?

After doing this, it leaned in front of her, lowered her head, her hair was pale blonde, slightly curly, soft, but a little messy, and it hadn't been taken care of for a long time.

This is... for reward?

Cheng Yan knew that it had been thinking about the purification ability. The zombie's emotions seemed to have been very irritable. The ability had purified some viruses, and its emotions seemed to become more peaceful.

Cheng Yan put her hand on his head and released a white mist. Bai mist also trapped his face in the mist. The mixed-blood face was even more delicate and a bit enchanting. It rubbed comfortably under her palm. .

Soon, the beef noodles were cooked, and the zombie king had been staring beside him, as if curiously, Cheng Yan also divided it into a small bowl.

Two people, a zombie, sat on the dining table. To be precise, the long legs of the zombie king were curled up, hunched, and squatting on the chair.

Ding Ding kept smiling.

Cheng Yan also felt very strange, maybe she couldn't be measured by human standards if she was a zombie, her actions and behaviors brought some wildness and naturalness.

Cheng Yan picked up the chopsticks, picked up the noodles, and took a bite.

The Zombie King looked at her, grabbed a handful of noodles and stuffed it into his mouth, Ding Ding let out an "Ah" and looked dumbfounded.

Cheng Yan was also taken aback.

After the zombie king took it into his mouth, he chewed blankly and chewed again.

Both Cheng Yan and Ding Ding looked at him. They didn't know how long he could chew this bite. This beef is not that hard to chew.

After a while, the Zombie King swallowed, only halfway through his swallowing. He turned his head, opened his mouth, and vomited it out. The soup was mixed with noodles and it was mixed with blood or shredded meat. It was a mess from his mouth. It poured out like water.

Ding Ding was in a daze, was so sick that he turned his head and vomited.

The Zombie King turned his head and stared at her without knowing it.

Cheng Yan squeezed the chopsticks and took a deep breath: "..."

There is no way to eat this side, can it work?

Finally, Cheng Yan and Ding Ding moved to the sofa to eat noodles. The Zombie King took the broom and cleaned the vomit, and then silently went to the corner to open the jar. I don't know if it was an illusion. When he was holding the meat and chewing, he felt as if he was in a mood. Pretty good?

"He's alone..." Ding Ding changed his mouth again after realizing the slip of the tongue. "It is a zombie squatting and eating alone, so pitiful."

Cheng Yan was indifferent: "Are you sure you watch it eat meat, you can eat it well." Down? Do zombies eat ordinary meat?"

Ding Ding: "..."

Thinking carefully, he turned his head to look at the zombie king who swallowed the meat, suddenly he didn't feel pitiful anymore, he just felt the creeps.

-

After satiate, Tintin lying on the sofa, pulled out games, video game, he's also under a number of stand-alone game, in which the network did not have a TV entertainment not only in the end of the world zombie and horror, but also It's a very luxurious pastime.

He was playing a racing game, but he couldn't break the record. He was a little frustrated.

The zombie king leaned his head and looked aside.

"Do you understand?" Ding Ding didn't look down on it, he thought it should not understand anything. "The hand speed must be fast, and the car can be fast. Your zombies are too slow..." The

words are not finished, the despised zombies Wang couldn't bear it anymore, he stretched out his hand and snatched his game console, his pale fingers moved quickly on the screen.

Ten seconds later, the first record was broken.

The Zombie King threw the game console back to him, with no expression on his face, but he could see a bit of noble and glamorous pride for no reason.

Ding Ding was dumbfounded: "Are you still not a human?"

No, you really are not a human!

Ding Ding ignited his fighting spirit and ordered another plate. He didn't believe that his hand speed was no better than this stupid zombie.

——

Cheng Yan washed the dishes and came out, and saw Ding Ding lying on the lap of the Zombie King asleep. She was also very hearted. She walked over and wanted Ding Ding to sleep in the room. As a result, when she looked down and saw the Zombie King, she was silent. Up.

The zombie king stared at the fat white cheeks of some babies in Ding Ding, his mouth opened slightly, and his saliva flowed down.

Perceiving her coming, the Zombie King slobbered, raised his head, looked at her, swallowed his saliva blankly, and his Adam's apple rolled a few times.

Cheng Yan fell silent: "I, I'd better take him to bed."

Otherwise, she is afraid that she might find her brother is missing when she gets up tomorrow morning.

The Zombie King looked at her for a moment, then lifted Tintin up with one hand, and walked to the second floor with such a hand.

Cheng Yan: "..."

Are you still awake like this?

Cheng Yan followed. The Zombie King didn't put Ding Ding in its room, but sent it to the guest room. The territorial consciousness seemed to be quite strong.

But before I got to the bed, a thunderstorm suddenly sounded outside the window, followed by thunder and lightning, the sound of rain, the cold wind blowing in, and the curtains raised high.

The zombie king was obviously wrong. It threw Ding Ding casually, as if angered, and his aura became fierce and terrifying. As soon as he flashed, he jumped out of the window, and his figure quickly disappeared into the flashing electricity. In the dark.

Cheng Yan hurriedly reached out to catch Ding Ding, and fell on the bed without standing still.

Ding Ding rubbed his eyes, and his voice was a little urn-

like: "Yanyan ? What's the matter?" Cheng Yan looked at him in a daze, and said, "Sleep."

Ding Ding pulled the quilt and covered herself, and closed it. The eyes fell asleep again.

Cheng Yan walked to the window, the night was so dark that there was nothing to see, thunder and electricity, which made people have a very ominous premonition, as if some danger came to him along with the thunder and lightning.