Erwin was jailed in Mitras's dungeon,  it was the same one they kept Eren and (y/n) in, but he was in a different cell. Erwin was sitting on the wooden wall bench until a First Interior Squad Soldier entered his cell.

First Interior Squad Soldier: Sorry to keep you waiting, Erwin. I know it's sudden, but let's get the interrogation over with. 

While the First Interior Squad Soldier was interrogating Erwin. In Stohess, the Military Police Brigade Commander, Nile Dok, was answering some questions to the chief journalist that ran the company "Berg Newspapers", his name was Roy, he was along with Peaure, a rookie journalist.

Roy: So, it's unmistakable that the Scout Regiment murdered a civilian? - He said while writing in his journal, and Nile nodded. -

Nile: Judging by the evidence, at least. Having said that, we can't say for sure at the time being.

Peaure: Are you saying the Interior Police are responsible for issuing search-?

Roy: Hey, Peaure! -He took Peaure's journal. - Sorry about him, Commander Dok. He's still a rookie, through and through. He doesn't know how we do things within the walls. Don't worry about the Military Police. We won't write anything about 'em. That goes for their new ODM gear, too.

Nile: I appreciate it, Roy. (Their new ODM gear... That buckshot is useless against Titans, but it's perfect for killing people. It's a weapon practically made for killing the Scouts... Plus, its existence being hidden even from us means... sooner or later, we might find ourselves staring down their muzzles all the same) Anyways, we should hear a report from them soon, so be patient. - He said as he began to walk away. - 

In a street, Flegel was running away from three Military Police Soldiers.

Military Police Soldier: Wait up, you fat-ass!

Flegel ran into an alleyway but it was a dead-end, but it had some crates on a wall.

Military Police Soldier: You idiot! That way's a dead end!

Flegel: Shit!

He ran to the crates trying to climb them, but he couldn't. As the soldiers were approaching the alleyway, someone dropped from the roof and grabbed Flegel, the person was Hanji, she used her ODM gear to climb up the roof again. When the soldiers entered the alleyway, they didn't find Flegel.

Military Police Soldier: Shit, he's gone! Find him! Find him!

Military Police Soldier: Don't let 'em escape!

They kept running until Hanji couldn't see them, she then kneeled beside Flegel.

Hanji: You're the son of Boss Reeves, right? What's your name?

Flegel: Flegel.

Hanji: Nice to meet you, Flegel. I'm Hanji Zoe. The thing is, if the Military Police is after you, that means you know the truth about your father's death, right? Can you tell me what happened?

Flegel placed his right fist on his forehead before talking.

Flegel: While I was busy taking a piss, the Interior Police got my old man. A tall guy, wearing a black coat... He killed my father.

Hanji: In any case, it's great that you're alive. Now we can make the truth public. 

Flegel: How's that?! Haven't you seen the paper?! If the Military Police say the Scouts did it, that's the truth! My testimony means jack shit! They know I was there... The Interior Police found out I saw everything... Now there's nowhere safe for me to go. All I can do is run and hide in these cramped walls... My life is... Shit!