[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]

Start from the beginning

"Where you going, (Y/n)~?" Pennywise cooed after you crazily. "Come join the kids. You'll float down here! We ALL float down here. Yes, we do!"

"GODDAMMIT LEAVE!!" You tearfully yelled, losing your mind as your breathing became heavier and you lost all your composure.

But then, all of a sudden you stopped in your tracks; stunned by what was in front of you. No...No, it couldn't be. There were dozens upon dozens of kids - all floating in the air and twirling around each other ominously. "Those kids...They're-They're floating." You whispered to yourself weakly, trembling whilst your eyes widened to the size of saucers.

A moment later you broke down; petrified by Pennywise and how he was holding you up in the air via your throat. "Caught you~!" He giggled in a high-pitched voice, smirking as you struggled against his grasp with both of your hands, coughing. "You should really focus on being faster next time~"

"The others will come for me." You desperately threatened, wanting to scare him while your heartbeat spiralled out of control. "Just you...Just you wait."

"Oh, will they now~?" Pennywise retaliated angelically, "Because somehow, I don't think they will. I think they've left you all alone! I bet that they've left you to DIE all alone here, too!"

"No...No!" You argued back anxiously, worrying over the others as your struggling weakened. "They would...They would NEVER do that! So stop...stop trying to mess with my head...!"

"But why you, I wonder? You're just a filthy little child. Just like the others." The clown cruelly carried on - his massive mouth opening up once again and showing three very strange lights.

"I...I'm not...I'm not a..." You tried to fight back, but your body fell limp - those bright, orange-orbs sapping the energy straight from your soul while your hands dropped from his iron-like grasp. "I'm not...afraid of...you..."

"No?" Pennywise darkly chuckled, his tone and expression changing from mischievous to menacing as he watched the life drain from your eyes. "Don't worry. You will be."
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
"And just what the FUCK is this bitch doing here?" Freddy demanded to know hatefully, glaring at Jason with an unfathomable amount of hostility. "Aren't you supposed to be back at camp, little boy?"

The Crystal Lake killer glared straight back resentfully; loathing the dream demon whilst he joined the group and gripped his bloodstained machete. "(Y...Y/n)...is...m-uh...iss...ing-uh..." Jason growled in a worked-up tone, stomping his foot and trying his best to ignore Freddy's insult. [A/N: "(Y...Y/n) is missing..."]

"Yeah? Well, that's none of YOUR concern. So just go back to the lake and drown already, hockey puck." The spiteful male sneered, jealousy flowing from his voice as he attempted to send Jason back home.

"M-uh...om...my...s-uh...ai...d-uh...th...at-uh...it...w-uh...as-uh...oh...k-uh...ay-uh...!" Jason snapped in return, furiously swinging his weapon at the burnt killer and losing his temper in the process. [A/N: "Mommy said that it was okay!"]

"S-Shut UP, Krueger-!" Norman joined in childishly, sounding frustrated while he tried to force Freddy to leave too. "W-We don't n-need you i-in the group either-! S-So just g-go AWAY-!"

"Oh? And just who made THIS little shit the head of the group, huh?" The Springwood Slasher jeered towards Norman nastily - a sadistic smirk spreading across his face when his finger-knives tore through Jason's clothing and sliced sharply across his chest.

Obviously aggravated by how long they seemed to be taking, Michael grabbed Freddy by the throat and held him up in the air; clutching his trusty kitchen knife without any sort of regret whatsoever. "Aww, what's wrong, Myers?" The psychotic dream demon turned his attention towards the silent stalker and faked a sorrowful pout, pretending to look sad. "You want some of this, bitch?"

Before Michael could react, the smug slasher slammed his metal finger-blades into the other male's side - causing Freddy himself to be dropped - and so Michael stumbled; his rage increasing with every single second. "I ᕼᗩTE YO O ᗰᑌᑕᕼ. YO ᕼᗩᐯE O ᖴᑌᑕKIG IE. ᗩᔕ I YO EE ᑕᗩᖇE ᗩᗷOT (Y/). OT ᗩᔕ ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗩᔕ I O." [A/N: "I HATE YOU SO MUCH. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA. AS IF YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT (Y/N). NOT AS MUCH AS I DO."] The pale-faced killer scribbled bitterly, his eyes practically gleaming with a desire for revenge.

"N-Nobody cares about (Y/n) a-as much as I do-!" Norman selfishly declared, all four slashers fighting by this point.

"Yeah? Why don't you prove it then? Fucking sissy." Freddy responded with a condescending laugh, not taking Norman seriously while he took a few steps towards him and away from Michael.

"Everyone stop. Now." Hannibal ordered sternly, sighing as he stepped into the heated conversation. "We don't have time for this. Derry's right ahead, and besides, (Y/n) might need us. She's in danger, remember? Your pointless fighting puts her life even more at risk."

The psychiatrist's strict words stopped their fighting almost immediately; the four killers glancing at one another coldly whilst they all thought about the real issue. Then, the group continued moving swiftly through the town - searching frantically for one thing, and one thing only. (Y/n).