"Oh, and you think I've just got "How to Defuse A Bomb" tucked away in there somewhere?" Sherlock asked.

"Yes!" John said.

Sherlock fell silent for a moment thinking, "Maybe." John kept telling him to think as he sorted through everything in his mind.

"Oh my God!" John said. So Sherlock had come up dry? He knelt down beside me. Sherlock was mumbling something beside me and John was pacing mumbling to himself as Sherlock reached into the area I was working and flipped something that stopped the timer at 1:29

Sherlock looked up at John, "I'm sorry."

"What?" John asked as I moved into Sherlock's lap. 

"Forgive me?" Sherlock asked.

"What?" John asked clearly pissed.

"Please John, forgive me...for all the hurt that I caused you," Sherlock said.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. This is a trick," John said waving his finger. He was right there.

"No," Sherlock said softly and pulling me closer to him.

"You're just trying to make me say something nice," John said causing a slight chuckle from Sherlock.

"Not this time."

"It's just to make you look good even though you behaved like..." John said fighting back tears and Sherlock moved to sit on the edge of one of the seats with me still in his lap. John looked at the floor and stomped his foot. "I wanted you not to be dead."

"Yeah well, be careful what you wish for," Sherlock replied. "If I hadn't come back, you wouldn't be standing there and you'd still have a future with Mary." I tightened my grip on him. I was glad that he came back.

"Yeah, I know." John fell silent for a few moments, "Look, I find it difficult." Sherlock nodded. "I find it difficult this sort of stuff."

"I know," Sherlock said.

John blew out a breath before looking at Sherlock, "You were the best and the wisest man that I have ever known." Sherlock looked up at him completely shocked. "Yes, of course, I forgive you." The bomb should have gone off long before now. John looks at the bomb which is flickering between 1:29 and 1:28 Sherlock, of course, started to laugh and John looked at him with disbelief and I just rolled my eyes. "You..." John started.

Sherlock was laughing so hard he had tears running down his face. He stood up, keeping me next to him, "Oh, your face!"

"utter..." John continued.

"Your face!" Sherlock said again, still laughing.

"Not funny babe," I said.

"You..." John said not sure what to call him right now.

Sherlock just grinned. "I totally had you."

"You cock! I knew! I knew! You f..." John started only to be cut off by Sherlock.

"Oh, those things you said—such sweet things! I-I never knew you cared."

"I will kill you if you ever breathe a word of this..." John threatened.

Sherlock gave him the boy scout salute, "Scout's honor," he replied.

"to anyone. You KNEW!"

"Ahh!" Sherlock said squatting down next to the bomb.

"You knew how to turn it off!" John yelled still pissed.

"There's an Off switch," Sherlock said.

"What?" John and I asked at the same time.

"There's always an Off switch. Terrorists can get into all sorts of problems unless there's an Off switch," Sherlock explained.