Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Eight

GFC Thirty Eight

I tried my best to focus on my games. I really did. But it just happened that.. the gray head never once left my head. I'm still worried even though she assured me a million times that she's going to be fine. It also happened that our game today was at the same time so.. I couldn't really concentrate. I feel like I'm going to lose at every single game the entire sports fest. Although she's with Chaeryeongie, I couldn't get to rest assured unless I checked it for myself. So, I didn't bother to even score that much. I was literally lazing up the whole game and of course, I ended up losing. Surprise, surprise!

After my game that I didn't even bothered playing hard on, I ran outside of the classroom where the table tennis was held and proceeded on the covered court at the middle of the ground. Because yeah, the basketball was playing at the gymnasium. I roamed my eyes over the busy people that was still working on the Carnival that would open on Wednesday. It was a last minute addition so it was kind of a rush. I just hope that these rides won't collapse. That would be too tragic.

Anyway, I basically ran across people hastily to the covered court where the badminton was being held. I immediately saw Ryujin's gray head standing out from the crowd. There are a lot of people who's watching their game. I think that there are more audience here than the basketball at the gym. What's with Shin Ryujin and Lee Chaeryeong that those sweaty guys at the gymnasium doesn't have? There are more girls here more than boys which also came out as a surprise. The amount of girls that Ryujin had bended was uncountable. Her entire existence was a threat to the heterosexuality of every living girls out there. And for some reason, I feel proud that she's my girlfriend.  Meh. Who would not be proud, right? If I'm one of these girls that was drooling over Ryujin, I would just settle on breathing the same air as she do but, sorry. She's my girlfriend.

Keeping my pace towards the court, I stopped behind Ryujin and Chaeryeong's opposite course so she would easily spot me. I looked at the scoreboard and they were two points away from winning the second set. They are doing better than I've expected. There were a large gap on the score from the first set and even now in second set. I smiled relieved. I shouldn't have worried too much. Chaeryeongie is with her. I should have known that she's going to do just fine here with her best friend. I probably should look for Yuna as well.

As I was about to walk off the court to look for Yuna, I caught a glimpse of her at the back of some girls on the opposite side of me. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. What was she doing there? She always wanted to watch in front of any kind of events. She always complain when we're late and have to stand behind a crowd. But now, there are obviously some spaces in front of her and it would be easy for her to watch in front. I took a quick glance at Ryujin who was solely focused on the shuttle cock and the rally. And they have the best chemistry. I mean, Chaeryeongie and her. They are literally in sync. But, I want to have a lone time with Yuna.

So I started walking behind the people so Ryujin wouldn't see me. I don't want her to question why I didn't watch her game until the end. I'll just explain it to her later. As I approached Yuna, our eyes met and the frown on her face was immediately replaced by a wide smile. I smiled back at her as she started walking towards me as well.

"Hey, babe. Missed me too much?" I chuckled with an eye roll. She was plastering a smug smile but what surprised me the most was when she engulfed me in a tight hug. Now, I'm certain that there's been something that's bothering her. "I missed you too."

"Are you okay?" I blurted out in reflex. I softly rubbed her back as she retracted away. "It's been a while since we've had a date. Do you want to go out today? I'm craving for some ice cream." It was an excuse. I just badly wanted her to myself even just today. Ever since we have been in a relationship, we barely see and hang out with each other.

Girlfriend Corporationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें