Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Six

GFC Twenty Six..

Thursday..

'I hang up the phone tonight.

Something happened for the first time.

Deep inside, it was a rush.

What a rush.'

I walked in inside the room and saw Chaeyoungie doing the homework in I guess, in English. I shook my head at the sight. It wasn't called as homework to be done in school? I sighed and just let her be and quietly sat beside her.

Then I get my fourth draft project in ArtStuff. And if you're interested, it's a book cover. It was the newest department in ArtStuff and I was assigned in there. We offer services like tarpaulins, banners, posters and other stuffs like that inside our department.

'Coz' the possibility,

that you would never feel the same way about me.

Is just too much.

Just too much.'

I started last Monday and I'm doing pretty well, I might say. I finished my first three projects yesterday. The client looked satisfied at my works and it was the most fulfilling part. Hell yeah. I so am loving my job.

'Why do I keep running from the truth?

All I ever think about is you.

You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.

And I just want to know.

Chorus:

Do you ever think, when you're all alone?

All that we can be, where this thing can go?

Am I crazy or falling in love?

Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath, when I look at you?

Are you holding back, like the way I do?

Coz' I tried and tried--'

I stopped listening to the song when I felt someone poke my cheek. I immediately looked up and turn my attention away from my draft.

I saw Chaeyoungie smiling at me so I removed my earphones. "What?" I arched an eyebrow. And instead of answering my question, she smiled at me teasingly and shook her head. I don't get it. The only thing that I get was, I don't like her smile. It almost seemed like she was.. wait.

"Am I singing out loud?" Chaeyoungie nodded and bit her lower lip holding back a laugh. I looked behind me to see my other classmates looking at me the same way Chaeyoung was staring at me. Oh my why.. I felt my ears heat up and the rush of embarrassment came to me. Shithead.

"Hey, hey!" Chaeyoung held me back as I was just about to stood up. "What the heck? Who would have thought that you have a talent in singing?"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes after I answered. Geez. I got carried away by that song. It was the first song that played when I shuffled my spotify playlist. And I'm on an LSS right now.

"Why does your face turning red? You really have a nice singing voice." Chaeyoung whispered and I couldn't help but be embarrass again.

"Shut up, okay? Go away. Shoo!" I pushed her head away but she just laughed in off.

"What? That's true. You can ask Alexa or Jessica." She motioned behind me. Ugh. I don't even know who those people are. I just kept my draft and changed the song on my phone. "Geez. There's nothing embarrassing about that."