Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Four

GFC Twenty Four..

Ryujin, Yuna and Chaeryeong never brought up what happened yesterday. And I couldn't be any more thankful. Ryujin never left my side even though I overheard Yuna and Chaeryeongie talking about Hyunjin, who was already in the hands of GFC. I don't know what they are going to do with her though. And why they didn't straight up brought Hyunjin at the Police station.

I sighed and looked at Ryujin who was washing the dishes. Geez. I was being lazy so I decided to just watch her do it herself. She was complaining but she can't force me to do something I don't want to. That's how stubborn I was. Meh. I'm just lazy. I already cooked for breakfast. They should be the one to do the dishes.

Why Ryujin though even if Yuna was here? She only acknowledge her being the baby when it comes to this things. And I think Ryujin was also really fond of Yuna so she just let her be. That's the advantage of being the youngest. You get pampered a lot. I do that to Yuna as well. I don't know. I like taking care of her. Especially when we were young. Things just changed about me when I entered high school. It was solely because of pressure from Mom.

I just watched Ryujin until she finished and she immediately went upstairs to change into her PE uniform. I already was wearing my PE but I haven't wore my shoes because I was a little lazy.

I walked out of the kitchen when I heard Ryujin's footsteps descending on the stairs. I picked my shoes up and sat down on couch. As I was about to wear my shoes on, Ryujin snatched it away from my hands and knelt down in front of me.

"E-ehh? What are you--"

"You know what, all of the fairy tales that I know, Cinderella was my favorite." I raised an eyebrow by the random subject. Ryujin watching Cinderella? I thought all she knows was Phineas and Ferb and Spongebob? Tss. That's a news.

"That sounded so girlish." I laughed. But Ryujin's face remained stoic and serious. I cleared my throat and suddenly felt awkward. Geez. What's with her?

"Your other foot." I bit my lip and I still can feel a little bit of shame but I just did what she had said. "Because of all the stories I've heard, that's the only story I remember my mom has read for me." Ryujin looked up at me after she neatly tied the shoe laces. "The other reason was, the unconditional love that the prince had offered for Cinderella despite her, being poor."

I looked at Ryujin's eyes. And so does she. As much as I wanted to look away, I couldn't bring myself to do so. There was this underlying pull that I couldn't explain causing me to fight her stare.

I only snapped out of it when Ryujin smiled. That whisker dimple of hers showing. "Let's go, slowpoke." I immediately looked away from her and stood up.

Fuck. What was with the staring contest that has been happening to us lately?

How embarrassing!

---

I immediately looked for my gray head girlfriend the moment I stepped a foot inside the gym. The exams in PE would be actual and not written, as always.

"Have you heard about the transferee?" I got distracted at roaming my eyes when my classmate beside me said.

"Yeah. I heard she was already helping her family with their business though. Wondering why she's taking up a second course." The other girl said.

"She seemed rich if so. She didn't attend classes since June but the university still gave her chance to cope up." The first girl said. True. It's scary what money does to people. If you have tons, you can literally control the other people in the palm of your hand.