13

George's POV

George's breath caught as he stared into Dream's eyes. He was, to put it simply, attractive. Or rather, beautiful was a better way to put it.

Dream watched George curiously as he looked at him for the first time.

George's eyes traced every feature of Dream's face. He studied Dream's devastatingly pretty eyes. They seemed to lure George into a trance. He watched as a lock of dirty-blonde hair drifted across Dream's forehead, hovering above his quirked eyebrow.

George's eyes fell to Dream's freckles, which speckled his cheeks in patterns much like stars. His nose fit his tan face perfectly.

Several small scars dotted Dream's face. George wondered where he got them. Each seemed to have their own story.

George's hands hovered near Dream's face, aching to touch him.

His eyes traveled the sharp line of Dream's jaw to his mouth. George studied Dream's soft lips, which were tugged in a smirk. He traced the curve of Dream's bottom lip with a finger.

Feeling himself flush, he looked back up to Dream's eyes. Dream alluring eyes were lit with curiosity and smugness.

Dream was too goddamn attractive and he knew it.

George's finger, which was still on Dream's lip, twitched slightly. Dream's mouth parted in response. George's gaze flicked down to Dream's lips and he licked his own instinctively.

George bit his lip. His thumb gently pushed its way into Dream's mouth. He traced the line of Dream's teeth and felt a tongue brush against his touch.

George glanced up to Dream's half-lidded eyes. Dream's breathing became slightly irregular as he stared down longingly at George.

George lifted himself onto his tiptoes and leaned forward, bringing himself closer to Dream.

Just then, the horse stomped her foot. George's head whipped to the direction of the sound.

Butterflies scattered from their perch on the horse. This movement caused the rest of the butterflies to fly up and swarm around George and Dream.

George smiled softly, forgetting about Dream for a moment as the butterflies danced around them once again.

He felt a hand grab his chin and pull him into a kiss. George gasped in surprise, but it was cut off when their lips connected.

George breathlessly kissed Dream. He gingerly ran his fingers through Dream's hair. Dream's tongue pushed its way into George's mouth and tentatively traced his teeth. George let out a small noise and Dream hummed against his lips.

They gradually memorized each other's taste the longer they kissed. George bit gently on Dream's lip and Dream purred blissfully.

This kiss was very different from the one from his first day of training. That one was full of desire and rush from their lust. This time, they kissed slowly. They learned how the other felt.

George slowly pulled away and smiled onto Dream's mouth. He pressed a quick kiss to Dream's mouth and shifted his weight back to his heels.

Dream looked at George with such longing in his eyes, making George's stomach flutter like the butterflies around them.

"That was..." Dream trailed off, his voice husky.

"...amazing?" George finished.

Dream nodded and went to say something else when a butterfly landed on his nose.