7

George's POV

George woke up to a finger prodding his shoulder incessantly. He groaned and turned to face Dream. He cringed at the blank smile that greeted him. George snorted at the way Dream was laying.

Dream was laying on his stomach with his head rested on his hands. His legs were laid out behind him. The pose was similar to that of a dog begging for attention.

George shoved Dream's shoulder and got out of the bed. Dream stood up and crossed his arms in a pout.

George rolled his eyes. "Why are you such a child?"

"I am not a child!" Dream protested.

"You certainly act like one." George snorted and then teased in a higher tone, "Oh no! Let me fear for my life because this big and scary child is chasing me!"

Dream started wheezing. George gave him an almost concerned look. Is he dying?

Dream's wheeze turned into a chuckle and George figured that must be his laugh. What an interesting laugh. George looked at Dream with a raised eyebrow.

"You sure are something else," Dream muttered, his voice teasing.

George shrugged. "You know you like it."

Dream let out a surprised guffaw and George continued, "So what are we doing today? More questions?"

"Nope," Dream paused at George's surprised look, "today you are going to start your training!"

"What? Since when do I have to train?!" George sputtered.

"Since today. When you join our side you will need to be able to defend yourself."

"When? What makes you think I will?"

Dream straightened and replied in a confident tone, "I have my ways of getting people to change their mind."

George bit his lip, recalling the night they first met. He cleared his throat and flushed. "I don't think your 'ways' will change my mind."

"Oh yeah?" Dream replied and stalked to George, making him stumble back against the wall. Dream brought his mouth, which was slightly uncovered, to George's ear and murmured, "How much persuasion do you think you'll need?"

George's breath hitched. He sensed a re-occurring theme with Dream. Dream seemed to like to corner George against walls and trees and such.

At George's lack of response, Dream took the opportunity to mutter, "I can't imagine you needing much."

George flushed. His heart raced as he struggled to come up with a response.

Dream confused him. His personality could change from a stoic assassin to an attention seeking puppy to... well, how he was acting now.

George decided he'd had enough of Dream's shenanigans.

He smirked, feeling confident, George leaned forward to whisper into Dream's ear. He let his lips brush the shell of Dream's ear as he murmured in a disarmingly sweet voice, "You think you're so clever huh? Go find someone else to tease... I have better things to do."

And with that he shoved his shoulder into Dream's and pushed past him. He swiftly picked the lock and left the room, leaving a speechless Dream. George smirked and stalked down the hall, having no specific destination.

George was about the turn the corner when he heard Dream shout, "George! What the hell?!"

George giggled in victory. He picked up his pace and entered the common room before Dream could catch up.