"Any idea of why he has called you four here today?"

"Seemed like he wanted to go over a few old cases."

Melinda responds, making Maria fight herself not to let out another heavy sigh. Looking over her should, she could see the same anyone's in Clint's eyes about all of this. At least this was some good news after all then.

"Tell Fury he will only be getting the two of you. I need Natasha and Clint for another more serious mission."

Maria tells them and she could see the confusion in their eyes. Seeing how Phil is about to ask what is going on, Maria turns around, points down the corridor for Clint and they start to walk once more. If Fury, just wanted the top agents of S.H.I.E.L.D to look over some old files than two of them would be enough for that. Somewhere down the hallway, Clint passes her and holds the doors open for her for a quicker exit. As they reach the parking space, Clint takes the driver side as she takes the passenger, not even question it.

If it had been any other time, Maria wouldn't have let him or Natasha drive, both of them being crazy drivers in her handbook. But desperate times calls for crazy drivers, and the more space they can put to the HQ before Fury shows up for his meeting the better. Making it harder for Fury to call either of them back to the base.

They reached the apartment building they had placed their safe house. Seeing Natasha's car parked outside, Maria can feel how she calms down slightly. She does know she shouldn't get to calm; they still don't know exactly what have gone down or what to expect when they step through the door. Stepping out of the car in sync, Maria reached the main door and pulls it open, letting Clint being the first one up the stairs, closely following. Reaching the top floor, she stands ready to scan her own hand and write on her code.

As the door finally unlocks and Clint opens it, the first thing that meet our ears are the words Be a man. Looking at Clint, she can see how he let's out a breath of relief. If that movie is playing, there will be a calm Mary. Entering fully, they find a sleeping Mary curled up on the couch beside Natasha whose comping her hand through the brown hair. Hearing how she and Clint enters, she turns her head to look at us. Without a word, she nods her head towards the kitchen before slowly moving herself from the couch so she wouldn't end up waking Mary.

"What's going on here?"

Maria asks, keeping her voice low.

"I'm not fully sure, Skye haven't spoken about what went down."

Hearing the name, Maria turns to look at Clint who looks back at her, the same confusion in his eyes.

"This is how it's going to go down; we are going to raise her now..."

"That's goes without saying."

Clint interrupts, making Maria and Natasha roll their eyes.

"Anyway, as Clint and I head to the house where I found Skye. Maria, would you mind removing everything there is about one said Mary-Sue Poots from the world and S.H.I.E.L.D database and create enough information for a Skye that could make her pass through her life."

"Do I even want to know what you are planning to do when you reach the place you found her?"

Maria got a bad feeling over the sudden darkness that took over in Natasha's eyes, knowing that there's nothing she can do once that woman have her mind set on anything.

"Probably not."

Clint answered, the archer already heading for the front door once more. Shaking her head, Maria just waves them away. It was better to let them do their own thing, the less she knows the better she will sleep, and she can't be held responsible if Fury would ever find out about any of this. Hearing the front door closing, Maria quickly checks to make sure Skye, that felt weird for her to think, is still sleeping before heading for one of the bedrooms, where a laptop had been placed just for situation like this.