Chapter 13- Daycares?

The morning started off as everyone rushed out of the house leaving only Kinsley and Noah home. Last night after Kinsley fell asleep the boys started researching daycares so that she could make some friends and have some routine in place. Just having whoever happened to be free that day wasn't a plan enough for the boys since their schedules, especially for their jobs, can change sometimes so they needed some type of schedule and stability. They found three that seemed to be reasonable to be potential possibilities, so Noah was going to wait for Aiden's call before taking Kinsley to check them out if possible. Aiden was just going to call and check to see if Noah and Kinsley could get a little mini-tour and some information about the daycares. Ultimately all the boys would end up discussing the pros and cons together.

Noah's POV

 Kinsley has been absolutely adorable this morning. When isn't she? That's right never, she's so good too. I didn't expect a three-year-old to be so easy to care for, she definitely has me and all her brothers constantly willing to do anything for her.

She had some Cheerios this morning for breakfast and now she's watching 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' and she's finding it hilarious. Especially when they go into the giant Jello house with the stairs and slide. Her giggles are filling up the living room, and she keeps looking at me to point out how silly they are. It's only about 10 am, I planned on getting her dressed soon so we could go walk through the daycares and see if she has a connection to any of them.

Ashton and Aiden would ultimately end up looking at them later most likely anyways, but they still wanted me to bring Kinsley and see how it goes. She most likely won't be too keen on the idea of going to daycare since I'm pretty sure she's always been at home with 'mom' every day. Unfortunately, all our schedules make it hard for that to happen during the week, I'm free Tuesdays usually but most of the boys don't have days off during the week. She'll have to go to daycare, hopefully, she'll make friends then and not mind that she's always with us for a couple of hours.

Kinsley's eyes are still glued to the television as she watches it from the sofa, Bear is curled up laying next to her and she's patting his head softly as she watches her movie. My phone ultimately starts ringing and Kins immediately turns to me and Bear's ears perk up at the sound of my ringtone. I pat Bear's head and say to Kinsley, "Aiden is calling me, you keep watching the movie. I'll be right back lovie, okay?" She looks up at me wide-eyed but slowly nods her head, "T-tells A-Addie I s-say h-hi an m-miss ou?" I can't help but 'awe' at that, "Of course I will!" and then I step out into the hall.

I quickly pick up the phone, "Hey Aiden. Before you start rambling about daycares. Your little princess told me to tell you hi and that she misses you" I say with a chuckle and I hear him chuckle on the other end of the phone. "Aww that's adorable, tell her I said the same!" Aiden says before we start talking about daycares. "So we discussed three of them last night and I made phone calls to them with Ashton earlier. We only want you to bring her to two of them. The third one is definitely not an option, they were so rude on the phone so I don't want to imagine what they're like in person. Anyway, there's Teddy Bear Daycare and Sunshine Learning that Ash and I want to know about so if you could just check it out, and if one stands out more than the other Ash and I will do a tour another time to be sure." I pause for a second making sure he's done talking since he tends to ramble for hours sometimes. "Yeah, no problem. If they ask how many times a week do we want her to go?" Aiden replies pretty quickly, "three. A fourth day might be needed once in a while but I think three days with her there should leave us to be able to manage the other two on our own." I think about what he said, "Yeah, I agree. Anything else?" Aiden pauses on the other line for a second, "I don't think so. Let us know what you think and how she reacts to both places. Maybe there'll be a clear winner and make it easier on us" I laugh at that, nothing is ever that easy. I just tell him okay and that I'll talk to him later and fill him in on the details.