Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game

Start from the beginning

"You entertain me. And-" Suddenly I made my head blank for a moment.

"Uhm... hey are you okay?"

"Uh? No. I mean, yes. I'm okay."

What is this feeling? I feel disgusted from myself.

"Uhm... [fake(Y/N)]-san, about the game..."

I turn my head and give him a smirk. He surprised because he never see this side of me.

"If you want to keep live in this world you must play the game."

A game?

"But it's all wrong. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!"

"YOU STUPID BRAT! HOW MUCH TIMES THAT I HAVE TO SPEND JUST FOR CATCHING YOU STEALING FROM OUR SHOP?"

"But I'm hungry... I have no pare-"

"GO AWAY MONSTER!"

What a life... yes maybe.. I'm a monster.

"YOU KILLED MOM! WHAT ARE YOU? WHY DID I HAVE A SISTER LIKE YOU?"

That's true. I hate myself.

"Are you lost? Are you hungry?"

Yes. I'm lost since I was born

"MONSTER!"

"(Y/N). You're not a monster."

That last words from my dizzy head... I can't remember who told me that. Maybe Fukuzawa Yuukichi, but I don't remember he has told me that thing.

"Nah, I just get the effect of your poisonous food and drink. But I'm okay." He sighed and make a greatful face.

"Just forget about my question... you have a really great battle tomorrow-" I cut him off.

This is disgusting when I came up with some dirty ideas.

"I have a game. It's called 'Tell Me the Answer of'. In this game you should use your fortune to answer a question in short time." He looks confuse.

"If you can answer it, I'll give you the thing that you ask me about."

"Are you sure you'll be entertained by that?"

"Sure... it's good in this mood." He sighed again.

"Then let's get started. I want you to connect your mind with me. What numbers was in our head right now? Answer it in 5 seconds." He chuckled and starts thinking.

"Eh, uh..."

"1"

"Wa-wait... num-numbers???"

"2"

"How- how many digits?"

"3"

"Wa-wait, can't we start a-again?"

"4...."

"One... one hundred, eh... twenty..."

"And... fiv-"

"Eighteen! The numbers are eighteen! Am I make it?"

"Yes. You have answered it. Congratulation. I have eighteen in my head." He surprised until he can't shut his mouth.

"H-how? How is that can be happen? Why?" He asked me curiously.

"It's easy boy, it's because my ability is reading someone's mind." I give him a smirk that I faked from my ass.

"R-reading someone's mind?"

"Interesting right? This is why I can dodge from the people who wants to catch me. I can read a person's mind around me. I know all of you guy's mind."

"So... you must really can win Ace tomorrow?"

"Hmm... not really."

"What do you mean?"

"Well yeah... Every ability has some lacks."

"What is it?" I laid my back to the wall again while I sit on the floor.

"Well boy, I think I have no right to answer that again right? You've entertained me. Thank you."

"Ah... your welcome. Have a good night." He leaves me alone.

I keep thinking about those words. Am I really not a monster? I close my eyes and I can see a guy who told me that. Is that Fukuzawa Yuukichi who has saved me before? Or it's the novelist? I don't know... it seems like he, knows me more than myself.

Alright. 18 guards. Let's see if I guess it right. I'm sorry boy.

---

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

"Ah...."

"Hmm? What's wrong Dosu??"

"Nothing, I just got my clothes dirty by this tea." Gogol stands and smiles.

"As a good friend, I will take the substitute of that! Wait me Dosu!!" Then he gone with his ability.

[Real(Y/N)] the beautiful devil... are you playing a game of death right now? I will enjoy it when you play it with me.