Scene 47- Like Your Mother

Start from the beginning

"What moment?," I laugh.

"You know, the eye to eye moment."

"What the hell is an eye to eye moment?"

"Like when you intensely stare at someone and no one breaks the eyesight and the longer you look the more connection that pulls you together is there," Caleb drinks looking bitter.

"Okay so this," I make quotation marks: "Eye to eye moment actually happened and then you went in to kiss her and she stormed off being all pissed at you."

"Exactly. She kind of screamed at me how I could dare doing something like that and all that stuff. Man I just wanted to kiss her, not deflower her," he sighs running a hand through his hair.

"Who knows, maybe you already overstepped boundaries she set without realizing it?," I take sip, pushing some hair out of my face.

"Maybe, but then she should have made those boundaries clearer. I felt like an idiot afterwards."

"Or maybe you are just that bad of a kisser," I tease and chuckle when I see his face.

"I'm not a bad kisser."

"How can you know?," I laugh: "You didn't actually ask all those girls you made out with for reassurance afterwards? Did you?"

He looks at me annoyed.

"Like: Hey Babe, how did I do on a scale from one to ten. One is bad and ten is god worthy, how good did I?," I laugh making hand gestures while talking.

"Fuck off," he takes the bottle back.

"And most of them where too ashamed to admit how bad you actually were that they just said a solid seven and you were like, that's good enough, hey I'm a great kisser," I tease further.

"You finished now?"

"Wait, one more. Hey sweetheart, let's get all physical with our mouths and you are the jury afterwards for my spectacular performance."

He face palms and I bite my lip to keep me from laughing, which doesn't really work out as planned.

"I hate you a lot," Caleb comments chuckling now a bit as well.

"I love you too. Anyways, what if your kiss was actually that harsh and all slobby and that's why she ran away because wet kisses are just awful."

"My kisses aren't wet Anne!"

"How can you be so sure of that?," I question him: "Unless they actually gave you reports afterwards how you did. Maybe Durmstrang is handling Hook-ups differently than Hogwarts and you need to fill out a report."

"I just know that my kisses aren't the problem here okay?"

"But how can you be certain you are a good ki-," I get interrupted with his lips on mine.

My eyes widen at first, however my slightly intoxicated mind takes over and his lips are so soft and warm, that they feel really good on mine, and I kiss back.

Damn. He really is a good kisser.

Maybe I write him a report on that later.

I pull him closer to me until I can feel the heat his body radiates. I can feel his warm hand on my back for support. His lips taste like mead and something sweet.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?," someone shouts angrily from the doorstep to my room, making Caleb and I jump apart.

Fuck. We are doomed.