Epilogue

Elsa snipped the silk ribbon and everyone cheered.

We had just opened up a sanctuary for kids who had anger issues and needed counseling, or for any child who just needed to talk.

Chris and I watched as the small, playful children bounded through the threshold of the towering building.

"I want to have kids." I sighed as he slung his arm around my shoulder and we walked in together.

"How many?" He asked.

I looked at him, smiled, and shrugged. "A few."

"I promise you, if we stay together, you can have as many kids as you want."

I kissed him on the cheek.

Chris and I have been together for three months. My friends have finally stopped bothering me about dating him.

Elsa came over to me and linked her arm in mine. I smiled and we walked further into the colorful building together.

Elsa and I had become a lot closer. She doesn't close her door anymore and is always open to a shopping trip or two. Olaf had become out permanent pet.

Hal is in jail for attempted murder, armed robbery, and a hit and run accident. He was a wanted in Iowa for the last two crimes.

Everything was perfect.

****

Fourth book=Finished!!

Go read The Urban Princesses: Rapunzel next! Or any of the other Urban Princess stories!

Don't forget to check out Disney Hunger Games by me and belle-of-the-ball-xo . And Apocalypse by me!

Love y'all to the ends of the universe..... and back.

-RavenclawMaven1198