Chapter 16

*A Few Days Later*

Anna's POV

"Ok, Anna, you're free to go." The head nurse handed me a pink sticker that said "All Better" with a large smily face on it, and Elsa helped me out the door.

We got in the car.

"Finally, we get to go home." Elsa said happily.

I pressed my lips together.

"We have to make one little stop before that."

She looked at me.

I pulled out my phone and showed her an address.

"It won't take very long." I giggled.

She groaned and started the car.

We pulled out of the hospital and back onto the main roads. It felt so good to get out of here. I could tell Elsa was relieved too.

Olaf sat quietly on my lap as I stroked his stark fur.

She pulled up to the fraternity door and I slid out of the car and banged on the door.

A thin boy with a baggy sweatshirt answered.

"Is Hal there?" I asked nicely.

He shouted up the stairs and I saw Hal come down. It looked like he just woke up.

He saw me standing there and his eyes grew wide. I gave him a warm smile and he came over to the door cautiously.

"I just wanted to tell you that you are the real monster, not Elsa."

Then, I swung my fist towards him and punched him in the face.

He stumbled back and held his nose.

I shook out my hand and walked back to the car. My knuckles throbbed from his hard face.

Elsa sat in the car, shocked.

"Now let's go home." I said brightly.

We drove back to our house and I immediately flopped on the couch. It felt good to be home.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was lost in a deep sleep.

***

I woke up the next afternoon. Elsa was making a sandwich in the kitchen.

When she saw me awake, she smiled.

"Hey, Anna, do you wanna go shopping?"

I jumped out of bed and ran upstairs to get changed.

When I opened my bedroom door, I saw Olaf curled up on my bed, asleep. I can't believe Elsa actually let me keep him.

I stroked his silky white fur and his eyes snapped open. I smiled then pulled my hand away.

I put on a pair of jeans and a pink long sleeve shirt.

I went back downstairs where Elsa waited for me by the door.

"Ready?"

I nodded and we drove to Chic.

Joanne greeted us at the front desk.

"Hey girls! Anna, I heard about you in the paper, is everything alright?"

I smiled. "Everything is perfect." I grabbed Elsa's hand and we buried ourselves in the racks. Elsa picked out a silky blue blouse with black jeans and I chose a black lace peplum top and turquoise jeans with a small magenta infinity scarf.

We checked out and got back in the car to head home.

A thought struck me in the car.

"Wait,"

"What?"

"We need to stop at the car dealership."

"Um, ok?"

***

Sorry another really short chapter! I promise they will get longer and better.

Feedback people!!!!

-RavenclawMaven1198