Authors Note

Hi guys! This is the fourth book of the Urban Princess series and I am so excited!

If you haven't read The Urban Princesses: Ariel, The Urban Princesses: Snow White, and/or The Urban Princesses: Mulan, I highly recommend you read them. And if you want more princesses, read Disney Diaries by belle-of-the-ball-xo . They are A-MAZING. And be sure to check out my first original book Apocalypse. It is about zombies but I promise to you not-so-zombie lovers that you will enjoy it. AND check out Disney Hunger Games cowritten by belle-of-the-ball-xo and me. (And yes I know I have written like seven books and if you are asking I DO have a life😂)

Now, the cover for this book was an exception because I am usually OCD about having all the covers matching. So I promise this is the only book with an awkward cover.

The story of Elsa and Anna will not be exactly the same as Disney portrays her. Plots, scenes, characters, and ideas will be added and changed for your full enjoyment.

Now, I am a believer of the Elsa and Anna are cousins with Rapunzel. So I am sorry to you non believers but "Rachel" will be mentioned in this story.

I want to give a HUMONGEOUS thank you to noobie101 for the ideas for this book. Without them, this book would not have been possible. Thank you so much!!!!!

Please vote and comment as much as you are able to! You are the ones who make this series possible.

XOXO

-RavenclawMaven1198