16: Freak the Freak Out

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT own Victorious all credit goes to Nickelodeon.
💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

"Please untie Trina and wake her up." The girls could hear Tori say, through the door. "Hi." Cat says, when it opens. "Hello." Egan smiles. "We brought you frozen yogurt." Cat says. "Why? You know frozen yogurt doesn't solve all the world's problems." "I told you to bring her donuts." Jade tells Cat. "Why aren't you being nice?" Cat asks Tori. "And why do you look disgusting?" Jade asks being blunt. Tori points at Trina. "Listen, we need to talk to you." "It's really important." "All right let's go outside. I don't want to be in here when they get that tape off her mouth." Tori walks outside." Jade walks to the couch, stealing Beck's keys, while he and the boys are busy with Trina. Jade then walks out and closes the door. "So what's up?" Tori asks taking a bite full of frozen yogurt. "Last night we went to Karaoke Dokie." Jade starts. "And these two girls were really mean to us." Cat continues. "Like Jade level mean?" Tori questions. "No, not that mean, but really mean." Cat explains. "And they cheated." "So cheated." Cat agrees with Jade. "And they were totally trashing Hollywood Arts and Cat." Egan says annoyed. "Really?" Tori asks. Cat nods. "What's on your arm?" She asks. Tori looks at it. "Trina's mouth blood." "Ew." Cat says while Jade replies with "Cool."
"These girls sucked. Like really bad." Egan explains. "So her Dad--" Tori interrupts Jade. "Her Daddy?" "Owns the place." Cat then speaks up. "I think that's why they won." Egan shakes her head. "Come on." Egan takes Cat to the car.

Andre pulls his phone out. "Who texted?" Beck asked. "Tori. It says...Need you Beck, and Robbie to take care of Trina until midnight." "Oh, Gross. No." Beck replies. "I'm not spending my Saturday night here with Trina." Robbie complains. Beck glances at Robbie then starts walking to the door. "Come on. We're leaving." "Who texted you?" Andre asks Beck. "Jade. She says...Hey, Babe. You can't leave Tori's house. I took your car keys." Beck tosses his phone on the couch. "I guess we're stick here." Andre sighs.

"I don't want to sing!" Egan argues. "Well I'm not doing it alone." Tori fights back. "The only reason I'm here is to help you get ready and we need revenge on those ganks." Egan explains. "Then help me win." Tori whines. "Please." Tori begs.

"Oh, look who's back." Tara grabs her drink. "I thought I smelled failure." Hayley adds. "Then you must be sniffing yourself." Cat turns to Jade. "Good, right?" "For you." "You know you can't sing here." Hayley tells them with attitude. "Why would we want to?" Cat argues. "So your Daddy can let you win again?" Jade asks. "He picked us because we sang the best." Tara throws her two cents in. "Oh my God." Jade groans. "That's so tight." Cat replies. "Tight means good." Jade informs her. "That is so not tight." Jade nods. "And guess what?" She asks. "If the audience picked the winners here, any person in this place would beat you morons." Cat agrees. "But you'd be too scared to do that right?" Jade questions. "We're not too scared to let the audience pick the best singer." Tara bites back. "Nope." Hayley agrees. "Then do it." Jade challenges. "And if we win?" Hayley asks. "You can make out with Egan!" "No. No she can not." Jade replies. "Okay. You can make out with Jade's boyfriend." "What?" Cat looks at Jade. "She likes his hair." "So do I." Jade argues with Cat. "Worried?" Tara asks mocking. "No. And if you lose." Jade looks at Cat. "Um--You have to babysit a girl we know." "Fine." Hayley agrees. "So, pick someone to sing against you." Jade orders. "All right. We'll pick. Her." They point at Tori. Cat and Jade look. "Oh, come on! Not her." Cat complains. "At least pick someone who has a chance." Jade tells them. "You said anyone in this place." Hayley argues. "Hey! Ugly Betty!" Tori looks up. So does Egan. "Time to sing." That's when Tori gets up and grabs Egan's wrist. "I'm really sick of people dragging me around." Egan whispers to Tori harshly. "I can't believe you're making me do this!" Tori roles her eyes. "Stop being a baby." Tori drags Egan on stage. "Ok, we're doing something a little special here tonight. You've just heard the melodious voices of out champions, Hayley and Tara. Well they've picked the challenger to sing next, and then you, the audience, are going to pick a winner by your own applause. Are you guys down? All right! What's your names up at the mic there?" "Louise Nordoff and my sister Luna Nordoff." "What do you guys want to sing tonight?" The DJ asks. "Um--we would like to sing 'Freak the Freak Out'." Tori replies. "Really? You sure? That's a pretty intense tune." The DJ laughs. "We'd like to sing it now please." Tori quickly replies. "All right. Here comes Louise and Luna singing 'Freak the Freak Out'.