3: Pilot

It was the end of the school day when Egan is walking to her brother's car. "Egan!" Egan stops and waits for Jade to catch up. "Hey." Egan smiles. "Do you want to hang at my place tonight? We can stop by yours to get some clothes or you could borrow some of mine. Then I could just drive you to school in the morning." "Yea! Sure, just let me tell Beck. I'll meet you by your car." Egan heads towards Beck again.

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖
DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT own Victorious all credit goes to Nickelodeon.
💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

"Ready?" Jade asked. "Yup." Egan says popping the 'P' and getting in the passenger side.
It took 15 minutes, to get to Jade's place, deciding against stopping by Egan's house.

Jade pulls in the driveway and gets out. Egan following.

"Jade what Beck did was wrong. I'm sorry, you really don't deserve that. You deserve better." "Come on kid." Jade opens her arms for Egan. It wasn't uncommon for Egan to stay at Jade's or for them to lay together, but the thought made Egan's heart race. Egan lays down, scared Jade will know about her feelings for her, due to her racing heart. "Don't apologize for him kid. It wasn't your fault." Jade says, looking at the ceiling, with her chin on Egan's head. "Still it was wrong." No one said a word after that.

Jade sniffles. "Should I break up with him?" Egan gets up, causing Jade to do the same. "No! Why would you?! He loves you, Jade. I mean I know what he did earlier, doesn't really show it or how he acts at all, most of the time. But he does love you." "Egan you're the one who said I deserve better!" "I know but.." "You DID say I deserve better." Egan sighs. "Yea I did." "Then you think I should break up with him." Egan's eyes widen. "No. No, no, no. I did not tell you to break up with him."

"I don't know what to do Egan!" Jade breaks down, making Egan go to hold her. "Hey. Hey, it'll be okay." "He uses my insecurities against me! He knows I hate when he lets other girls fawn all over him and doesn't bother to say he has a girlfriend! It's like I'm invisible." "I thought that's what you wanted." "Yea, but not by my boyfriend! He acts like he doesn't even care! But you do." Jade looks at Egan, realizing something. "Are you in love with me?" Egan's breath hitches. "I see the way you look at me and Beck seems to think so." Egan doesn't know what to say. "I...Jade, he loves you." Jade looks away disappointed. "That's not what I asked." Jade gets up and leaves the room. Egan sits there and lets out a breath she was holding. Egan decides to leave Jade alone and takes a nap.

Sometime later Egan is woken up by Jade. She climbs in bed, on top of Egan, kissing her cheek and down her neck. Egan bites her lip. "Jade." Jade kisses between her neck and shoulder. "Jade!" Egan pushes her off. She can smell the alcohol on her breath. "Are you drunk!?" Jade sits down on her bed and scoffs, looking in front of her. "Do you love me?" Egan looks into Jade's eyes and frowns. "Have you been crying?" Jade rolls her eyes. "I can't believe it." "Jade..." "I'm going to sleep. You can borrow some of my clothes." Jade cuts Egan off, covering herself and not bothering to change or take her messy makeup off.

The next day.

Out of all of Jade's clothes, the only
thing that Egan was comfortable wearing was, one of Jade's grey sweaters and pair of black ripped skinny jeans.

The drive to school was silent. No one made a sound. Jade had woken up hungover but didn't care. She remembered what she did and decided to ignore it.

Once they got there, they were met with Beck and their friends. "Egan!" "Hey, Cat." "My brother..." Egan looks past Beck and Jade, zoning out. "Come on girly you don't want to be late for class do you?" Egan looks next to her and sees Jade and Beck standing there. "Yea, um no I'll head that way now." Egan goes to walk past them when Beck grabs her hand. "Hey E what's wrong?" Egan looks at Jade and then Beck. "Nothing, I was just thinking about a project I have for class." Egan kisses her brother's cheek and smiles. "I gotta go! Love you." Beck walks Jade to her class after Egan is gone. "Don't you think she acting a little weird?" He asks. "No. She's always that way." Beck grins. "I love you." He leans down and kisses Jade.

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

Word Count: 800