13: The Wood

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT own Victorious all credit goes to Nickelodeon.
💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

Beck pats Robbie' shoulder. "I think the rebels won that one." "Hey!" Egan skips up to her brother. "What's got you in a good mood?" Beck chuckles. Egan shrugs. "To be honest, I don't know." "Well it's good to see you happy." Beck messes up Egan's hair, making her hit her brother. "I have to fix it now." She laughs. "Aww don't worry girly, you have perfect hair still." Jade assures, grabbing part of Egan's hair and moving it. "Thanks." "We have artwork throughout the whole building, and this is kind of the main hallway." "Get some shots of the kids on the stairs there." "Oh, my God. They're filming something!" Trina runs by Egan, Beck, and Jade. "Well I'm going to go find Cat." Egan leaves.

"You think I should audition for 'The Wood'? " Egan asks. Cat giggles. "It would be so much fun!" "I don't know. I'm not really an actor." "Pleaseeeeee." Cat begs. Egan sighs. "Fine. When is it?" Cat squeals. "Yay! After school in the black box theater."

"Sorry. I'm late." Egan walks up to everyone. "And so, then, I realized acting, it's really about not acting. It's about letting the emotions inside Of you come out and represent moments--" Beck gets cut off. "Are you dating anyone?" Jade glares at the girl. "Katie." Kyle scolds. "I just think we should know if he has a girlfriend. Do you?" Beck looks at Jade. "Yeah, I do. "Dang it!" "Next." Robbie sits down. "Hi, I'm Robbie." "And I'm Rex." "No." "Thank you for your time." Robbie gets up. Jade was next "Okay, Jade, what do you hate." Egan shakes her head. "We'll be here for a while." "Uh, tuna fish, flowers, giggling, the word 'panties', cilantro, rainbows, ducks. Man, I hate ducks. Cramps, string cheese, clocks, wet doorknobs, bras that hook in the front, the color yellow, carpeting..."

It was finally Egan's turn. "What's your name?" "Egan Marie Oliver." "Okay, Egan, tell us a bit about yourself." "I'm 15. I play piano, guitar, and the violin. I sing, act, and dance. But my true passion is writing. I want to be a song writer. For as long as I can remember I've always loved coming up with stories."

"Hey." Egan sits down at lunch. "Why is Trina here and why is her arm in my brother's face?" Trina moves it. "I have to love with her." Tori complains. "Hey, you guys." Lane comes up. "Kyle has some cool news for you." Kyle looks at his phone. "Tori Vega, Beck Oliver, Jade West, Andre Harris, and Egan Oliver. Congratulations, you're all gonna be featured on 'The Wood'." "Cool." Egan goes back to eating. "And what about me?" Trina asks. "No." "Why not?" "Cause you reek of desperation." "That's her natural scent." Beck butts in. Egan snorts. Trina gets up and leaves.

"Thank God." Egan shows up, when she thinks the camera crew is gone. Beck looks at Egan. "What's wrong kiddo." "Drama. I didn't even want to be on this stupid show." "Then why'd you audition?" Egan groans. "Cat begged me to, I just couldn't say no. I tried to be boring so they wouldn't pick me but now I'm stuck with cameras watching everything I do and say. You know sometimes I hate that little cutie, but it's so hard to stay mad at her."

At Vega's house.

"Your lemonade, sir." "Thanks." Beck looks at it weird. "Hey. Why is it pink?" "It's pink lemonade." Beck looks spectacle. "I've never seen any pink lemons." "There are no pink lemons." "So, what makes.it pink?" "Well, you know, it's-- it's a-- shut up." Tori whines. "Hi." Trina walks by. "Hey, guess what we got." "I don't care." "Come on, we got an advance copy of 'The Wood'. First episode, want to watch it with us?" Andre asks, sitting down next to Egan, who is writing. "I know, but I'm in it." Tori points to herself. "Yeah, I gotta go change a lightbulb." "Alright let's do this." Andre turns the TV on. "Wait don't you want to wait for Jade?" Tori asks. "She's here." Egan replies, not looking away from what she's doing. "I'm here." Jade comes down the stairs. "Wait. When did you get here?" Tori asks, confused. "Half hour ago." Egan answers. "Well, where have you been?" Tori asks Jade. "In your room. You have a lot of things in there." She replies sitting down with Beck. "So, let's see it." Tori sits next to Jade but she pushes Tori.