8: Robarazzi

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT own Victorious all credit goes to Nickelodeon.

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

"Oh hell no." Jade growls, from Beck's bed, who gets up to look at Jade's laptop. Beck glances up at Egan who was, sitting on the couch doing homework. "I'm going to kill Robbie!" Jade gets up only to be pulled back down. "Do you want Egan to see that video?" Beck whispers harshly in Jade's ear. Jade doesn't say anything for a while, shaking her head. "No, you're right I don't." She whispers back very quietly. "Then call Tori."

"Who are you, and why is your number blocked?" Tori answers.

Jade steps outside. "Vega." "Jade?" Tori questions. "Robarazzai posted another video!" "Wait. Jade, I didn't--" "This is all your fault! He got video of Beck and I's conversation!" "Why are you screaming at me? How is it my fault that Robbie-" "If you didn't give him the idea! None of this wouldn't have happened!" "Jade." "Figure something out to fix this or I will!" "Okay." "Watch the video." "Okay." "Are you watching it." "Yes. I'm watching it now." "Good." Jade hangs up.

"Welcome to 'Robarazzi,' starring Robbie Shapiro. Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You got what?" The screen changes to some kid. "I got Beck and Jade in the front seat of Beck's car, and you need to see this." Robbie turns to the TV screen, behind him and it starts playing a video of Beck and Jade.
"Come on, let's just go, it'll be fun." Beck says trying to convince Jade. "No..." Jade whines. "Why not?" He asks. "Cause I didn't shower this morning, and I had tuna fish for lunch, and--" Jade makes up an excuse. "What's really bothering you? Is it Egan?" "No, I mean maybe--" Jade looks over at Beck then notices someone in the backseat. "There's a dude in the backseat." Jade yells. "What the...? Hey, man!" "Get out!" Jade screams. "What are you doing? This is my car!" Beck yells, at the guy. "I'm gonna kill you. Do you believe this?" Jade freaks.

The next day at school.

"Where are they?!" Tori looks around the corner. "Patience." Jade rudely replies. "But they finished gym 10 minutes ago." Tori complains. "It takes time to get from the locker room all the way here." Egan says, leaning against the wall. "Hey, did that pit cream work?" Jade asks. "Never speak of it." Tori turns around. "Ooh! Turn it on, turn it on." Egan stands up straight, turning her camera on. Jade and Tori do the same. Beck and Andre come running down the halls, with Robbie's clothes. "We got him." Beck says with a goofy smile. "He's right behind us." Andre laughs. "It's not funny!" You can hear Robbie. "You guys better give me back my clothes, or I swear I'll--" He runs around the corner in nothing but a towel. It was too late when he saw the camera because they were already taking pictures and video. "Ah! Turn off the camera!" Robbie freaks. "Why? You look so cute." Egan mocks. "Paybacks a bi-" "Dance for us, Robbie." Jade unknowingly interrupts Egan. "Give me back my clothes!" Robbie yells. Tori and Egan laugh. "Should we?" Tori asks turning to everyone else. "No." Jade replies. "Nah." Beck and Andre shake their heads. "Yeah, I think we need to put this video online." Tori agrees. "What? No." Robbie objects. "Sorry." Jade says not sorry at all. Egan laughs. "The people want to see what the people want to see." Tori adds. "You can not put this video online." "Okay." Tori says. "No problem." Beck adds. "We'll kill the video." Andre starts." As long as you kill Robarazzi." Egan's finishes. "What? No!" Robbie argues. "Yes!" Tori yells. "My blog is a hit!" "All right, then I'm just gonna zoom in right here." "No, no, no, no, no, no, don't!" Robbie trust covering Tori's camera. "Are you gonna stop?" Jade asks. "Well, if I don't do Robarazzi, what am I gonna do for my blog on The Slap?"

After school.
"You are a genius!" Jade says pulling Egan onto her lap. Egan blushes, making Jade tease her. "Aww you're blushing." "Stooopppp it." Egan hides her face. "Aww Beck she's blushing." Beck takes a picture of them when Egan looks at him. "Noooo. You guys." Egan whines. "My two favorite girls." Beck says. "It's going on the slap." That gets Jade's attention. "Beck no!" She gets up trying to take his phone but can't reach. "Too late." Beck holds it out above Jade's head. "You are so dead Beckett!" Jade tackles him making Egan and Beck laugh. Jade laughs too. "I love you guys." Egan says from the couch, when they sit down on next to her. Jade looks at Beck and he says. "We love you too E." Jade hugs Egan and so does Beck.

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

Word Count: 818