15: Freak the Freak Out

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT own Victorious all credit goes to Nickelodeon.
💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

"Well, we have about four minutes left. Why don't we all chat about our weekend plans? Robbie, I assume you have none?" Sikowitz suggests. "I don't." Robbie looks down. "Rex?" Sikowitz asks. "I'm gonna partay with a couple of girls from northridge." "Northridge girls? That should be an adventure." Skiowitz smirks. Cat jumps up. "Hey, guess what Jade, Egan, and I are doing tonight?" No one says anything. "There's this new place in Los Feliz. It's called 'karaoke Dokie', and they have singing competitions on the weekends, so we're going to do a song." "I'm picking the song." "Jade's picking the song." "And I'm not doing it." Egan adds.
"

Aw, I wish I could go to Karaoke Dokie." Tori complains. "Why can't you?" Beck asks. "Who cares why she can't?" Jade asks him annoyed. "I was just wondering why she--" "What, you need Tori around to have a good time? Is that your point?" "Dude." "What?" Jade screams. "Jade!" Sikowitz yells, making her look at him. "You're lucky to have Beck. Don't be such a gank." Skiowitz walks away. "So why can't you come?" Cat asks Tori. "Aw, Trina's getting her dumb wisdom teeth out today, and guess who gets to spend the entire weekend taking care of her?" "Why can't your parents take care of her?" Andre asks. "Cause they're going to be in Santa Barbara." "What for?" He asks. "So they don't have to take care of Trina." Beck looks at Tori. "Can't blame them." "Sucks to be you." Jade says with a smile. Tori looks at Jade. "Gank." The bell rings scaring Sikowitz. "Now who's phone is that?" He questions. "That's the bell." Andre replies. "Oh. Bye." Sikowitz leaves.

Everyone claps and cheers after Robbie and Rex finish singing 'Forever Baby'. "Thank you guys very much." "That was for my two ladies from Northridge, Christy and Bella. Give 'em some love." The puppet says. "I still can't believe the puppet has more game than Robbie." Egan laughs, and gets up. "Okay, I have to pee." She whispers. "I'm going to get a soda." Jade gets up. "Get me one?" Andre asks. "No." Jade leaves. "She can be a gank." Andre tells Beck. "You have no idea." He replies. "Ok, how about Robbie and Rex, huh? One of the most amazing ventriloquist acts I've ever seen." The DJ announces.

A blonde and brunette come over and sit by Beck. "First time here?" The brunette asks him, taking his drink. Beck looks around. "Um, yeah." He nods uncomfortable. "If you get nervous, I'll hold your hand." "I get nervous when my brother eats things that aren't food." Cat speaks up. The girls look at Cat like she's stupid. "Seriously, I think he ate my charm bracelet." "What's your name?" The blonde asks Andre. "Andre." "That's hot." "All right." "You have insane hair." The brunette touches Beck's hair. Egan comes back and sits down. "Yeah. Uh, my hair was normal, and then one day it just went insane." Beck says, removing her hand. He pats her hand and looks down. "Sad story." "I like your story." She says. Beck moves her hand away. "Um, hi. Miss?" Cat taps the girl. "What?" "He has a girlfriend." "I don't see her." "Turn around." Jade glares. "Now you see her." The girl looks Jade up and down. "I don't see much." The girl turns to Egan. "What about you?" Jade puts her drink down. "Um..?" Egan glances at Jade. "She's off limits." Jade says threatening. The brunette turns to Jade and gets up, causing everyone else to get up. "Hey, did you know that Karaoke comes to us from the Japanese?" Andre asks, trying to prevent a fight. Beck smiles. "Yeah, how great is Japan, right?" "Good people." The blonde walks around. "Hey, check out dude's jacket." She tells her friend. "Oh. Hollywood Arts. The school for wannabes." The brunette girl looks at Jade as she says this. "You know, you might wannabe shutting your face, there." "Really?" "Really." "Hey. Look what they got on the menu. Buffalo nuggets. Well, that's good news. Not for the buffalo." Andre tries to distract again. "So, Hollywood Arts, you girls going to sing tonight?" "Well, we didn't come for the buffalo nuggets." "But we are going to get some, right?" Beck asks. "Yeah, We should. I'm feeling kind of hungry right now." Egan laughs awkwardly. "I don't care. And yeah, we're singing tonight." Jade tells Beck then replies to the brunette. "Awesome." The friend says. "So are we."