1: Pilot

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT own Victorious all credit goes to Nickelodeon.

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

"Trina has a sister!?" "Yeah. Trina had an allergic reaction and couldn't perform. Her sister was the only person who knew the song and choreography. Principal Eichner liked her so much he gave her a spot in the school!" Andre says. "That's crazy!" Egan replies shocked. Jade rolls her eyes and grabs Egan's wrist. "Come on Egan. You don't want to be late to Sikowitz do you?" Egan blushes, as Jade pulls her away.

When they walk into Sikowitz Jade and Egan find the new girl rubbing on Beck.

"Dude, why are you rubbing my boyfriend?" "I...I spilled coffee on him-" Before she could explain. "Get away from him." Jade makes a hand gesture. Beck turns to Jade. "Relax." He kisses her cheek which makes Egan look away. Sikowitz barges in. "Oh, my God, there's a huge fire!" Everyone starts to freak out. "Kidding, kidding." He loudly speaks, making everyone look at him."Just wanted to get your blood pumping, which I did--ha!" He makes a victory motion. "All right." He closes the classroom door. Now, let's get started. Rump's in chairs." Egan sits down next to Cat, Beck, and Jade following. "Okay, first, I'd like to introduce our new student Tori. And I'd like to thank Tori for her generous gift of $2 which she handed me outside this morning. Not necessary, but much appreciated." "Why did you give him $2?" Andre who is sitting by Tori asked. "I thought he was homeless!" She whispers.

"Now, today we're going to continue our study in group improv. Tori," he points at her. "I assume you're familiar with improv?" "No," Egan whispers past her brother to Jade. "I thought it was pretty self-explanatory." Making Beck look at Egan his disapproval clear. "Okay, crash course. Improv--acting without a script, which means the actors must make up their own actions and dialogue as they perform the scene. Understood? Excellent!" Skiowitz says animatedly not giving Tori enough time to ask a question. "Jade, you will captain the first group of the day. Choose your actors." He claps. "Cat, Egan, Beck, and Tori." "Okay, let's give 'em a place." Robbie raises his hand and shouts. "Home." "Home." Skiowitz writes it on the board. "Now we need a situation." "Big news," Andre says. "Andre, nobody wants to see big nudes." Jade and Egan look at Skiowitz disgusted and confused. "News." "Ah well, that's different. Big news." He writes on the board. "Uh, why don't you go wait in the hall? Jade tells Tori. "Uh, okay." Tori walks out. "Okay, at home big news. And Action." Sikowitz declares sitting down. Cat and Egan sit on their knees, acting like they are playing on the floor. "Hey, Babe, how was work today?" Jade says with enthusiasm. "Ah, I got fired." "Oh." She becomes disappointed. "Again?" Egan says as she and Cat get up. Jade turns to them. "It's okay. I have great news." She starts walking to the hall door. "That'll cheer up this whole family." "What is it?" Egan and Cat ask. "I went to the animal shelter-" Oh no. Egan thinks. This can't be good. "And got us a dog." Jade brings Tori back into the room. Tori looks at everyone from the stage. "Uh, yep. I'm the new family dog. Woof." Cat looks at Egan confused. "Sikowitz, will you please tell this amateur that dogs can't talk and that they don't walk on two legs." Jade makes a hand gesture and looks at Tori, only to turn back around and see their teacher drinking from a coconut. "Sikowitz!" Jade yells annoyed. "Oh, I'm sorry, I was sucking the milk out of this coconut. But it's true, Tori if you're going to play a dog, be a dog." Everyone looks at Tori. She gets down on her hands and knees. "Woof." "And action." "Uh, I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog." "Wow!" "Awesome!" Cat and Egan get down to pet Tori. Jade bends down. "Uh-oh, looks like this dog has bugs in her fur." "Uh, woof?" "Eww!" "Gross!" "Oh, it's okay! I read on the internet that coffee works great for getting rid of fur bugs." Jade takes someone's coffee. "Maybe you shouldn't." Beck tries to stop her. "Jade!" Egan yells. Jade ignoring her boyfriend and Egan, pours the coffee on Tori's head. "What's the prob, dog?" Jade smirks and Tori runs out of the room. Jade looks at Beck, still smirking. "Jade." She turns to look at Egan who looks disappointed. Jade may have felt bad, after seeing the look Egan gave her, but she didn't let it show.

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

Word Count: 791