"Son?" A deep gruff voice asked. Nico, Percy and Luke's to hear.

"D-dad...–" without uttering any other word, sounds of running and distant voices was heard from the phone before it end call.

It was silent again, before Luke started laughing followed by everyone else.

"Hah! Even Daddy dearest don't want you, goth boy!"

"He probably hates you because you're a faggot!" Another Jock said.

The loud laughter rang through the Cafeteria, covering most of noise of a landing Helicopter. Most.

"... Neeks..." He ignored the laugher from his co-students and stared at the boy. His sea-green eyes fixated on Nico's slightly raised lips. Percy didn't know what to do. He's in between warning his fellow students or letting their life wreck.

"WHO DARE HURTS MY SON?!!"

All noise ceased as a tall handsome man in a suit followed by numerous bodyguards, walked in the Cafeteria with a loud bang from the broken doors. Their School's Principal following behind the mass with a nervous and sweating face.

"M-Mr. di Angelo! Please, Calm down." The scared Principal said. He was pale as a white sheet of bond paper and it made the students frantic. Hearing the Handsome Man's name and the armed bodyguards around him made it look so nerve-wracking, especially to Luke Castellan, who has realization dawning his face, and Percy Jackson, the totally not-so favourite person of said Handsome man.

"Where's my son?!" Hades yelled, blatantly ignoring the principal's attempt and words. His impossibly onyx eyes searching and landing on the small build between two jacked boys. "Son!"

"Dad..." Nico weakly called, his voice feeling so broken that made everyone looked at the boy in fear, shock, and anxiousness. His whole face showing sadness as tears rolled down on it. Everyone, not noticing the mischief, coldness and cruelty in his dark brown eyes.

"Oh ma Nico..." The worried father walked towards his precious boy, scooping him in a crushing but gentle hug. " Who hurt you, miho? "

"They all bullied me, Dad. Especially him." Nico sobbed, pointing generally at everyone and lastly pointing at the scared Luke Castellan.

"Oh miho..." he cooed, before pointedly looking at Luke and signalled the army of bodyguards. "Do what had to be done."

Before anyone could even move or run. A question from the Italian boy, stopped them.

"Dad. Why don't you ask me first?"

The ever caring Father smiled at his son and did what his only son asked him to.

"What do you want to happen to them, miho?"

The son of the handsome man hugged his Dad and smirked at the anxious students. All of them sweating as they saw the evil glint in his eyes. His smirk looking attractive and evil as hell. All of it, not seen by his not really oblivious father.

He already guessed. Nico is his son. And his son is evil when he wants to... and he doesn't like it when someone hurts his son.

"Break them." Those two words uttered in a smooth and gentle tone echoed around the school Canteen. "Make them lose everything they own and held close to... in your ways." He added, breaking lose from his hug with his Father.

His brown eyes looking so innocent in a split second. Everyone who saw the evil glint and smirk on the said boy's face almost believing their thoughts that it was just a figment of their imagination or some sort of hallucination. Yet when Nico's face was out of his father's point of view. It change from innocent and broken to cruel and unforgiving.

"As you wish, miho."

"Exempt the ones who didn't do anything. You can just check in the CCTv's or i can just tell you who didn't."

"Ok, miho."

_________________________________________

In the next day, the media is busy. Full of information with wealthy families going down hill with most of them disowning their children for messing with a mysterious and unknown son of a very Wealthy family.

Nico who was the victim to suspect and culprit laughed at every news channel that broadcasted families and companies being broken. Especially, when the news featured a picture of his bully(?), Luke Castellan. Disowned by his Father.

God! How I love my Dad!

"You look like a villain, Neeks." Percy pointed out, looking at the younger boy laying by his side.

"If I'm a villain, then you're my accomplice."

"I'm not the right-hand man?" He asked.

"No. Rara's the right-hand. Annie's the left-hand. And you're my accomplice." He said, giving the sea-green eyed boy a kiss on the cheek at his cute confused expression.

"Why?"

"You're too good to be a real Villain, Perce."

"I can be bad too–"

"Time's up, Jackson. Get your things and go back home. It's already past curfew." Hades reminded. His voice bellowing from his office. The room next to Nico's bedroom. 

"On it! Mr. di Angelo. See you tomorrow, Neeks!" he bid, kissing the small boy on his head and soft pink lips before going out of the bedroom.

Nico sighed at his boyfriend's antics. His too good boy antics.

You'll be a hopeless villain, Perce. A real hopeless one...

He thought. A fond smile on his angelic face.

_______________________________________