part 33

~ edited ~

Y/N'S POV

i'm so excited to start filming. i am the lead role of the movie so i started around a week before Will.

(a/n: if y'all don't remember when shooting love in paradise it was a quick production, where everything is done while shooting so its faster yet harder. in this movie its a normal production)

so far i finish some shooting with my on screen parent. and lots of acting flirtatious with lots of day player.

plus Kenzie (y/n's character name) haves a really hot body so i spend at least an hour in the gym every morning before shooting. and because Kenzie is a female bartender i learned to make cocktails and other drinks as well.

it is finally time to start filming with Will. i missed my bestie so much. idk what this movie will do to our relationship. like we are having to kiss and act out a s3x scene. doing that with your bestie will be kinda awkward but i think it will be fine because Will and i knows each other really well.

i was just in my trailer getting my hair and makeup done when i heard a knock. i excuse myself from the hair and makeup artist and open the door. i was shocked that it was the one and only Will.

i jumped to hug him as he bend down a little to hug me. god i forgot how tall he is. he wasn't supposed to be here in 3 more days so this is a big surprise. "omg Will what are you doing here? actually..... i don't care. i miss you" i said still in excitement. "well i wanted to surprise you doll" he replied. "god i miss that nickname" i stated.

the both of us laughed and talked while i continued to get my hair and makeup done. i went to the dressing room that is inside of my ginormous trailer and put on my bikini for the next scene.

i walked out of the dressing room wearing a bikini because i forgot my robe in the sofa. i was wearing a bikini so i didn't care what anyone in my trailer thinks.

when i walked out i forgot that Will was there. when he saw me in the bikini he just said "wow doll. i haven't seen you in an outfit like that since we go swimming in your grandmas house" "i bet you are enjoying the view" i joked. we both laughed until i speak up and said "well its your lucky day because bathing suits and bikinis are what i wear throughout the movie. except for around 5 scenes"

"by the way i am needed on set. so you can come to watch or you can also stay here in my trailer and wait. this is my last scene today and we just need a retake. after this we can hangout maybe grab some dinner. i'm starving" i said putting on my robe so i can walk outside. "okay great idea" Will replied.

~ skip time ~

i just finish filming and went back to my trailer. "hey i'm back just let me clean up before we go" i said taking of my robe and grabbing some makeup wipes.

will didn't answer so i just started calling him "Will? Uhm Will are you there?" i wasn't looking at his direction because i was cleaning my makeup in the mirror.

i looked over at the sofa Will was in and i noticed that he was actually sleeping. his laptop is still open an i noticed that he was actually watching a movie. he probably slept during the movie. i closed the laptop and try to wake him up.

i kneel down and started stoking his hair while saying "Will you have to wake up" over and over again.

he eventually wake up and said "i missed you waking me up like this" i blushed and he gave a smile.

to be honest i do think i still love him but its like 50% friend way and 50% in a romantic way. i still care for him a lot. and even after all these year we've been broken up the both of us haven't started dating. i mean Will and I have been rumored and shipped with almost every actress and actors we worked with but the both of us always denied the rumors.

every time i get close to someone it never felt the same as when i was with Will. he made me special. almost every guy i went on a date with is never in the same level as him and we always ended up breaking it up after probably only a few months.

if you are asking me actually i would love to start dating him again but i think i still cant forgive him for what he did.

and i just know for a fact that Will is now over me and that fact just makes be devastated.

WILL'S POV

i woke up after a sleep finding y/n right beside me stroking my hair. i wanted this to last forever. i still really love this girl. she is the only girl that i want. i tried going on dates with other girls but i was never the same.

when i woke up i noticed that she was actually blushing and her cuteness just brought a smile to my face.

is she still into me????

no way!

there is no way that she haven't moved on. she is definitely over me....

and in this movie we have to kissed. i am looking forward to that day. i mean she is the best kisser imaginable. i missed those days where we cuddled every night and i wake up with morning kisses.

i just want her back but she moved on. i don't know what that make me feel.

after a while she finish cleaning up and we went out for a nice dinner. okay not that nice. but it was great. we got some pizza and went back to our hotel. her room was in front of mine.

we talked and eat our pizzas and after we finish i went back to my room to sleep.

a/n: hey, i am back with long part hope you like this one. and relax in the next part y/n and Will will start noticing things that i have planned. and you will love it.

daily dose of will

LIKE WHAT THE F*** (p

LIKE WHAT THE F*** (p.s i died after seeing this)

1098 words