part 13

~ edited ~

Y/N'S POV

its Monday and today i'm going to surprise my family by going to my house here in Bali. plus i'm going there first and the rest of the cast will join in later.

i'm going to meet my aunt, uncle, and my two cousins. i'm missed them so much.

i woke up first and got ready to go to my house. i went inside Will's room and saw him still sleeping. i left him a note saying

Hey mr its me,
i'm going to my house first and you guys can catch up later. here's the address ***
- your donna - (a/n: from the movie night just in case you don't remember)

i left the villa and walked up to my house. i have a spare key to the house and i unlocked the door and let myself in.

i haven't been in this place in over 6 months. i slowly walked up to my cousins room. they're twins and they share a room. they're names are Bella and Brody. one girl and one boy.

i went inside they're room and saw that they're still sleeping. so i screamed at the top of my lungs making them wake up. "HEY CUZ (as in cousins) IM HERE"

they both woke up surprised and run up to me. "my god i miss you" Bella said hugging me. "ughh why did you do that" Brody said as he was still half asleep.

the three of us was just hugging when i saw both my aunt and uncle. ran inside the room to check what's going on. they saw me and pulled me into a huge hug. "awww my goddaughter is finally back" "of course i'm back aunt zoey" i said as i was hugging my aunt. "hey you little monkey" my uncle ran up to me and lift me up. "uncle john i'm not a kid anymore, im here on a job" i said while still laughing. "your still my monkey though"

i had breakfast there and told them about the cast and about me staring in a movie. they promised to keep it a secret because the production team still kept my identity a secret. turns out the twins really loved millie. and just like grace and maya, Bella also really like brat and knows about Will.

"hey is it okay if i bring the cast here. its just 5 people" i asked my uncle. "of course its okay. i mean this is your house we're just staying in it while we're building our house. oh and we can bring them to amplitude. today the twins have a private lesson there. so no one else is there" my uncle answered. "i was just about to ask that. okay ill text them now to come here" i said opening up my phone.

i texted rachel and told them to come. they arrive about 10 minutes later. as i say its not that far from the villa. as i heard the door bell i was standing up to open it. but both of the twins ran up to the door and opened it.

"omg it is really them. i thought you are lying y/n" Bella said with a shocked face. "hey i'm millie" millie said with a smile on her face. i could tell that she love's meeting fans. "did millie bobby brown just said hi to me" Brody said. "yes Brody. hey guys come in" i said welcoming them to my house.

"your house is beautiful doll" Will said looking around my house. "thanks mr. miller. i help my family decorate it" i said. maybe the twins heard us calling each other with nicknames because they asked in the same time "are you guys dating?"

"no we aren't" i  said. even though i want to. i'm falling for Will even more.

"hey guys lets go to the skate park" my aunt yelled out to the rest of us. "yeah lets go. let me grab my skates first" i said. "wait what? you skate y/n?" y/f/a said. "not skateboard but i can roller skate" i said .

"oh i used to want to be a professional roller skater, i was good back in my days" Amelia said. "well then its a challenge" i said as i gave her my extra roller skate. "its on" she said.