part 20

~ edited ~

Y/N'S POV

it is the morning of the next day. yesterday millie found out that Will and i were dating. she was supportive and i was happy. i woke up next to a sleeping Will. i like watching him sleep. he looks so peaceful and handsome.

i took a shower and got changed. i went back to the room and Will just woke up. "there you are my queen" he said picking me up and hugging me tightly. "aww your so sweet Will" i said giving him a small kiss.

"hey what do you want to do today?" he asked me. "well how about today we don't do anything and just watch some Netflix on my laptop?" i answered. i wasn't really feeling the mood to go out. i just wanted to stay in.

"thats perfect" he said flopping back to his bed. "you know mister you still need to shower" i stated. "alright alright i'll shower" he laughed walking towards the bathroom.

Will finished showering and put on a white t shirt and his grey sweatpants. we cuddled while watching the movie. we decided to watch Mamma Mia here we go again it is the sequel to the movie that we watch at movie night when we were still shooting in London.

it turns out Will loves this movie just like i did. Will and i danced and sing every time a song popped up. we ordered room service for some breakfast. i just got a healthy smoothie and Will got some waffles.

we finished the movie and continue eating our breakfast. "so now that millie knows. out of curiosity..... when will we tell the world?" i asked him. "i'm ready whenever you're ready doll" he said giving me a smirk. "i was about to say that" i commented. "well how about the premiere? i mean it is coming up soon. we still have a month to get ready for the big reveal" he asked. "i would love to do that Will" i said while i leaned in to kiss him. "we actually doing this. the world will know your mine" he laughed hugging me tightly.

~ time skip ~

the premiere is now 1 week away. in this point millie, my parents, my sisters, Will's parents, Will's siblings, and Ava knows about Will and i. our family needs to know before they get shocked in the premiere. and Ava needs to know because she is the one dressing Will and I. we wanted to match.

"hey so what color is the dress? y/n and i was thinking blue for me and yellow for her to represent the beach" Will said. "thats good i have a few ideas" Ava stated showing us some of her i sketches. Will and I decided on a gown and a suit for me and him.

~ time skip ~

the day is finally here. today is the day of the premiere. i woke up once again cuddling with Will. i woke him up so we can start getting ready.

i was getting my makeup done and Will was getting his hair done beside me.

^y/n's hair^

^y/n's hair^