part 28

~ edited ~

Y/N'S POV

today Will and I are going to be going to California. its been a month after the premiere of the movie and the movie is really successful. now we are going to California for an interview with the one and only Ellen.

we arrived there at the afternoon and the next morning we are going to studio for the interview.

~ time skip ~

"now this couple met on set and they're film is one of the most top Netflix movie of the year please welcome from love in paradise William Franklyn Miller and Y/n Y/l/n" ellen said welcoming us onto set. Will and I walked out together holding hand and waving.

"it is amazing to finally meet you. i am such a big fan of your movie" Ellen stated. "thanks and nice to meet you too. me and my family love watching your show" i replied.

we talked about the movie, the production, life, our relationship, and we also played some games.

after the show we were just walking back to our hotel and we were stop by a girl. she has blonde hair and beautiful clear skin. she is very skinny and is a little bit taller than me.

"omg Will is that you" she said. "wow uhm Nora is that really you. i haven't see you in so long" Will replied bringing her into a hug.

i just stand there watching them talk until Will finally introduced me.

it turns out that Nora is Will's long lost bestie that move to California when they were little. she seemed nice and we really hit it off.

we decided to grab dinner together. we ate in this amazing pasta place.

Will needed to go to the toilet and as soon as he left Nora's face charged. from a loving sweet girl to a intimidating scary face.

"listen Island girl. i know you and Will are dating. and lets cut to the chase. he belongs to me. we are destined to be together so if you don't mind just break up" she stated. "well bitch you don't scare me. i love Will with all my life and well see who he choose" i said in confidence.

i'll be honest. i am a little bit intimidated. i could tell that she is crazy. i mean come on, she waltz into my life and tried to take my beloved boyfriend away.

"well than lets have a challenge. who ever kisses Will first can keep him" she said. "okay deal" i replied. i will totally win so i made this deal. like Will will never betray me.

we stay quiet for a while and Will came back from the toilet. "hey baby" i said leaning towards him to kiss him.

WTF

he turned his face so i kissed his cheeks. why did he did that. is he embarrassed????

"sorry babe not in public" he whispered in my ear. i just nodded.

i was just hurt. he never bothered about kissing in public. and as lots of negative things came to my mind i cant hold back my tears. before i let my tears stream down my face i excuse my self and went to the bathroom.

as i slowly calm down in the bathroom i cleaned my face up and did some touch up to my makeup so i did not look like i just cried. i think of some positive things and i slowly turned happy again.

i looked up back to the mirror to check my appearance before walking outside.

Will's back was towards the bathroom door. so i have a plan to surprise him to make him laugh.

Nora realized that i was walking towards the table and quickly kissed Will.

Will didn't even think of pushing her away. he just melted right into the kiss. i watch to see his reaction and after they pulled away that b**** Nora just smiled at him and he said a simple but really meaningful "wow" they chuckled and then he continued talking and said "i'm sorry Nora. i really like you really i always have ever since little. But things with y/n is really going well and i don't want to ruin it"

i cant believe him. even though he said that he didn't want to ruin things with me but he also said that he liked her and he wasn't ever bothered that he just cheated on me.

i didn't want to show how week i am in front of Nora so i pretended like i didn't see or hear a single thing. being an actress really help in doing this type of things. I HAVE A PLAN

i sat back down on the table and give Will a hug. "so guys how about we go do some karaoke before going back to the hotel" i asked. "thats a good idea" Will replied giving me a kiss on the cheek.

i swear to god if he do anymore lovey things with me i'm killing him

as we walk out of the restaurant he didn't even touch me. he was standing right beside Nora, laughing and talking and i was following them from the back.

we arrived at the karaoke. and in this point i was heartbroken. i really thought he was the one and he turned out to be just like Jacob. i swear to god i don't know what to think now. i just want to scream.

we got in the karaoke place. Will and Nora did a duet as i watch. i acted like i was having the time of my life. i was smiling, laughing, and clapping. but deep down i just wanted to die.

watching them sing made things even worst. i watch as they have some chemistry for each other. i watch them dance and finally see that they are perfect for each other. i think it's better if i back out. i mean look at him. he is having the best time with her. the only time i've seen him smile that wide is with his family, not even with me.

they finally finished singing and now its my turn. i turned on one of the most saddest song i know. the song that included heart breaks and cheating. and i started singing with pain.

A/N: i'm so so so very sorry for this chapter. it hurt me so much to write this. but i need some drama for this book so yeah. once again so sorry. i know that Will will never hurt a girl and this is just pure from my imagination.

Daily dose of will

1112 words