part 32

~ edited ~

a/n: if you didn't read what i said in a/n, it is that from this part it will be located in the future. so y/n is now 21 and Will is now 23). they are currently friends but will change soon.

Y/N'S POV

its been a year after Will and I see each other. we talked a lot with our phones and stayed really close friends.

one day Rachel wanted me to stay over for a few days because y/f/a is doing a chemistry read in New York.

y/f/a move to Jakarta when he and Rachel got married. and i got a medium sized but luxury house right next door to they're apartment.

Rachel want me to come over because she just had a baby and she needs all the help she gets.

"hey i'm here" i said walking in her apartment. "omg thank goodness your here. i need to talk to you about something" she stated. "i thought i was here to help with the angel" i joked. "well this is business as well" she said with a serious tone.

i sat down at her sofa and she start talking and said "so a love in paradise mega fan is making a movie. it is with warner bros. it is another love story and as i said love in paradise what i mean to say is that he wants you and Will to play love interest again. what do you say?" "i mean it is fun to work with someone i'm familiar too. i missed him lots, plus its with warner bros. all i need to like is the synopsis.... what is it about?" i asked.

"well the location is in Miami. a local girl is working in a new beach club. this is your character btw. she is around your age and just finished college. she is always flirtatious with every single customer. but until she meet this guy she fell head over heals with. but the problem is that he is actually the beach club owners son. and i forgot to say but because this is beach club and your character is a flirtatious girl you would be wearing a lot of bathing suits and bikinis" she stated.

"well i love the story line and i have no problem with bikinis, so lets do it" i said in excitement.

(a/n: y'all to be honest this is not how people actually cast an actress and actor... its not that easy. we have auditions, screen test, and so much more.... i think i haven't told you this but i actually am an actress.... so yeah. i'm making this fake quick call type of thing sorry not sorry its not realistic)

WILL'S POV

"hey man there is this new movie with warner bros that wants you to play y/n's love interest. you up?" Liam asked.

Liam is my agent. he has been my agent for around a year now and he always booked me with lots of good roles.

i was silent for a while thinking about what could happen when i see her again.

"look Will. i know you still love her and that you still care for her. but look, times have changed and she moved on. you gotta move on too. plus if you cant move on making this movie with her will be your second chance on getting her back" Liam said. "thanks L, i'll give this movie a shot. tell them i'll do it" i stated.

a/n: hey guys its me and i am back. sorry this is a small part AGAIN.

daily dose of will

GOD HE IS ADORABLE

GOD HE IS ADORABLE

619 words