part 30

~ edited ~

⚠️WARNING! UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DEPRESSION⚠️

Y/N'S POV

i am heartbroken. i just need a break from everything. i went back to Jakarta and stay in my grandparents house. they're having a vacation to Bali. they're always in vacation living they're retired life's. i told my parents that i am back but i'm staying in my grandparents house.

all i do is stay in my room. i didn't even eat. i was depressed. i don't want to see anybody but being stuck inside the room is also torturing me. it is the same room me and Will stayed when we were doing a photoshoot for divine.

i look around the room and remember all of our good memories. when we have movie nights in this room, when we do lots and lots of lives here, cuddles every night, and of course when he give me the promise ring.

all i can do is cry. i cried and i cried. all i do is cry and sleep. i didn't even take care of myself. i didn't eat and i didn't shower.

i was inactive in social media for a while and when i finally opened my instagram i was even more devastated.

i was tagged in so many videos and photos about me and Will breaking up. no one knows why we broke up though so that is kind of a relief.

i was just scrolling trough my home page until i stop in a post. it said: William Franklyn Miller have broken up with Y/n Y/l/n and he got over the break up really quickly because now he is in a relationship with his childhood best friend named Nora Ambrose.

it came with a screen shot of Nora's bio that is written: now taken by my babe Will.

how can he do this to me. in one second he wanted me to give another chance and in the other he started dating Nora.

in this point i just need a break from social media so i posted a selfie of my ceiling with the writing "taking a break for a while, i'm sorry😔" and posted it on my story.

i turn off my phone and cried myself to sleep.

WILL'S POV

i opened my instagram and saw a post (the same post y/n saw) and i immediately call Nora

(Nora is bold and Will is normal)

Hey baby

no you don't get to call me that. wtf are you thinking. i am not your boyfriend. i want nothing to do with you.

well Will you know the challenge that me and y/n did and i win so technically i am your girlfriend

no your not because we were never a thing. i never liked you, the thing i said when yo kiss me is just to make you not sad. y/n is the one i love, not you. SO PLEASE JUST CHANGE YOUR F****** BIO BEFORE I CALL MY LAWYER.

why are you like this Will. your always so sweet and you know we have chemistry. plus i am more hotter that that b***** y/n

no your not. and did you forget i'm an actor that chemistry you feel is just fake. i did that as a good friend. so please just change your god dam bio GOD!

fine. i'm sorry. bye wi-

(Will hang up)

i cant believe her god. i checked out her instagram once again and it was changed.

i quickly post a story stating that it is not true and that i am not dating her.

after that i continued watching other people's stories until it was y/n's. it said that she is taking a break from social media. it was from 2 hours ago that means she saw Nora's bio. and it was before she blocked me.

i need to talk to her but how. she blocked me in all of her social media including her contact.

i called my parents and said that i am not going back to Dublin for a while to go visit y/n in Jakarta.

i still had something to do in California for a while so maybe i'll go to her in around 2 days.

Y/N'S POV

(a/n: this is now 2 days later and Will is on the plane to Jakarta)

i am still depressed and i am still inside of the room. i haven't eat and shower in at least 3 days.

i just woke up to yet another nap and decided that its is time to go out. not to eat or to shower but to check out my grandmas stash of alcohol.

all i think of now is to drink my feelings away. my life is trash. i cant even do anything right.

i grabbed the only type of alcohol that is the easiest to lie about. i grabbed a bottle of Vodka and decided to take a couple shots. i just took around one or two and quickly became 14 or 15. i was so drunk i didn't know what i was doing.

I'm completely wasted by this time!

i hear the door bell and attempted to walk they're. i didn't reach the door, last thing i heard was "y/n are you there" and then i blacked out.

WILL'S POV

i arrived in front of y/n's house. her sister grace answered and said that she is staying in her grandparents house. she gave me a hug and said "please help her. she wont even talk to me, i'm worried about her" and then she closed the door.

i then walked to her grandparents house and rang the door bell. "y/n are you there?" i asked. i heard a big thud so i just barge inside.

i walked inside and right in the living room and saw y/n knocked out. i see her holding a shot glass so she must be drunk. i also saw a bottle of vodka so she must be drinking that until it's finished.

i carried her bridal style into her room and let her sleep. i went to the house's small pharmacy and grabbed some medicine for when she wake up.

i felt bad. she was like this just because what happened. if i just push away from the kiss and tell y/n i love her, she wouldn't be like this right mow.

i'm going to be taking care of her either she likes it or not. i still love her very much. and now all i need to do is to wait for her to wake up.

A/N: i feel bad making y/n a underage drinker and depressed but i tried to redeem myself with a cute Will taking care of her. i know what to do in the next part but i don't know what y'all reaction will be. just remember that this story will end in a good note (not enemies, friends, nor strangers)

Daily dose of will

1172  words