part 18

~ edited ~

WILL'S POV

i woke up still cuddling with y/n. she looked so calm and beautiful when she is sleeping. i cant helped it i cried. i know that she wasn't awake so i just cried. i didn't want to leave her. i love her more than anything. i just want to feel her touch everyday. hear her laugh and giggle when i tickle her. i'm going to miss you so much.

i wanted this goodbye to be memorable. so i will do lots of sweet stuff this morning before we part ways. i went downstairs to grab her breakfast in bed. i made her favorite smoothie and some pancakes with fruit and whipped cream. i also went out to buy her some of her favorite flowers and chocolate.

i went back to my room where she is sleeping. i woke her up and gave her the breakfast in bed, the flowers, and chocolate. "aw Will. why are you making this goodbye harder" she said giving me a hug. i saw a tear falling down her cheeks and i wiped it away. "hey.... look at me baby" she looked up and i continued saying. "i know this is hard but its only for a while. we still be meeting each other in the future. plus we will meet again in the us for interviews and the premiere. plus i want this goodbye to be memorable. i need to show you how much i love you"

i couldn't help it. i cried. this is the first time she saw me cry. "hey hey hey handsome. lets not be sad okay. i hate seeing you like this" she said wiping the tears from my face. "y/n were not going to see each other in a long time. i don't want to lose you. i need you. i love you to much" i said in pain. "Will you know ill never leave you. i would always be in your heart. i need you too. and i love you so much more than you love me" she said.

we gave each other a big hug not wanting to let go.

~ time skip ~

we are now in the airport ready to say goodbye. i'm going back to Dublin and y/n is going back to Jakarta. i waited until both millie and y/f/a is already gone because they're are both going to London. i was only left with y/n. i checked to see if they're any paparazzi around. and they're is none. i kissed her passionately. i made sure she can feel the love i have for her. it was a really nice, slow, gentle kiss. as we back away a tear went down my cheeks. as i see the love of my life for the last time before meeting again.

Y/N'S POV

after the kiss i couldn't help it anymore and i sobbed. i was devastated i didn't want to leave him. i am now trying to sleep in the plane. but i cant all i was thinking about is Will.

i arrived at home and i was welcome by my family and friends with a welcome home party. i missed my family and friends a lot. i went to hug every single one of them. i catch up with alice and ashley. i haven't talked to them in real life since i left for London.

the welcome home party was great. i really needed a distraction from my sadness. but at night i started thinking about Will again. i fall asleep thinking how much happiness will they're be when i finally see him again.

~ time skip ~

i woke up and i realized it was Friday. my mom haven't finished the files for the online school. so today i still have to go to school. i know i would be treated differently but its okay. and today is my last day in school because from next Monday i would be doing online school.

i got ready for school. because i have time i decided to walk to school today. as i walked outside of my house i was crowded by paparazzi and reporters asking me questions and taking pictures of me. luckily my dad is a cop so he went outside and become my body guard.

i arrived at school. and as i walked in my class random student just started saying things like
- hey y/n your outfit is so cute
- hey do you want to sit with me at lunch
- are you and Will dating
- can you tell us about Emily and Ethan

i just smiled and continued walking. now everywhere around school ashley and alice followed me making sure i wasn't all weird because of what is happening.

marsha my bully asked me multiple times about being friends and eating lunch together. but i ignored her. i know she wants to be friends with me just because i am famous.

why didn't i gave marsha a second chance like i did with Jacob?

well marsha already had her second chance. she lost my trust once when i caught her with Jacob.  but i gave her a second chance. and now she lost her second chance by kicking me out of our friend group and stealing sam.

my dad picked me up from school and went home. i went home and played with my dog. and do all of my other stuff.

it was night time. it was around 2 AM here at Jakarta so it was afternoon in Dublin.

i looked at my phone and it said that Will is going live on instagram. i quickly opened the notification and he was live with his little brother Noah. i requested to join the live and he accepted.

(Will bold, y/n normal)

Hey doll is it night time there

yes it is i'm not tired still jet lag

well how is your first day back?

it was okay. you know paparazzi and reporters in the front of my house waiting for me to go out. luckily my dad is there. and my friends are going crazy in school but its okay

good to know.... i missed you

i miss you too but we are going to see each other in a month for the interviews.

true. are you going to be sponsoring divine and wearing them wherever we go?

duh of course... i think thats not a question Will *chuckled

its nice to finally hear his voice and see him again. i cant wait to meet him again in a month. we talked in the live for a while. and eventually i felt sleepy and said goodbye. and i went to sleep.

Daily dose of will

HE LOOKS GOOD, OMG

1127 words