Chapter 12 | To-Do list

y/n pov

I rushed in and out of the shower, I didn't wanna take long because I wanted to finish Levi's to-do list early so I could clean up the extra room from Sasha.

I'm not gonna leave the whole sleepover with Jean to bother me because it was by mistake, I just don't want him to think weird of me.

I finished up getting dressed in black leggings and my favorite hoodie.

I grab levis to-do list out of my apron and start to open it up, as I'm about to open it I feel something inside it. Please don't be a key. I say to myself.

And it's a key, I sigh. meaning I have to go to Levi's house.

I then look at the list.

                                                  Water my plants.

                                 Dust off everything in my house

                                           Pick up my dry cleaning

                                Meet with marco at the warehouse

                                     Drop off rent for midnights

              ( Rent money is under coffee cup in my offices at midnighs)

Check email only call me if they're important and not one of hange's Spam emails

                        Have a great day y/n don't forget to lock up midnights 

  I wonder what I should do first, maybe I'll pick up his dry cleaning then go to his house.

Then go meet Marco then go to midnights then drop off rent. Sounds good to me. The thing is how am I gonna get around.

Knock knock, I hear on my door.

Oh my who can this be now, I make my way to my door to open it seeing jean.

Hey y/n just wanted to make sure everything is okay, he said scratching the back of his neck.

Yeah, everything is fine why wouldn't it be? I say.

I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable with everything that happened early.

Oh, don't worry about it everything is okay jean I promise. I looked up at him holding my pinky finger up.

He then gives me a smile grabbing my pinky finger with his making a pinky promise that everything was okay.

So uh what are you doing? Are you leaving somewhere it looks like you are, Jean says?

Yeah, levi has me running errands for him as he's gone for a couple of days. In fact, do you know how to drive? I ask.

Yeah, how else would I get here.

Are you busy? I ask.

I'd love to run errands with you y/n.

Are you sure you totally don't have to?

It's okay I owe you. and I have nothing else to do anyway.

Thank you jean, I say.

No problem y/n.

I then grab my bag and say my goodbyes to my cat and make my way with jean down to the parking garage.