The young lady of the house pants heavily, slowing down her breaths until she was feeling good enough to speak. She looked up at the elderly man, who had a relieved face.

"Thank you, Ojii-san. I totally forgot that the clock in the living room hasn't been fixed yet."

He looks at her through the rearview mirror. "Ho ho ho, it is fine, Ojou-san. I'll get you there in no time. Make sure to hold on."

"Eh?"

Emiko tightens her hold on Shinosuke in her lap when the butler sped up the car, most likely exceeding the speed limit. Thankfully, they arrive at the school, safely and on time. She steps out of the car, a little frazzled.

"Have a good time, young lady, young master!" the butler says, waving merrily. She sweatdrops as he zooms off after the both of them say goodbye.

"Ok, let's go to Obaa-chan then."

"Mm."

Emiko opens the door to the sight of the chairwoman at her desk with Saikawa-san standing by her side.

She bows slightly with Shinosuke in her hold. "Good afternoon, obaa-chan."

The elderly woman gestures to the seat in front of her, a cup of earl grey tea already waiting. "Sit down and have a cup of tea."

Carefully sitting down and placing Shinosuke on her lap, she extends her arms to take the porcelain teacup into her hands. Taking a sip, she smiles at the warmth and smoothness in the flavor of the sweet milk tea. Saikawa shows up with a tray of snacks and presents it to Shinosuke on one knee. His blue eyes immediately light up as he trains his sparkling gaze from the snacks to his sister. Once she nods with her ever-present smile, he takes a bag of small cookies. Emiko's tea is set down so she can help her brother open the bag. After eating the bite-size cookie he presented to her, she turns her attention back to the chairwoman.

"Obaa-chan, what did you want to discuss?"

"How are things going for the student council?"

Emiko looks up before closing her azure eyes, thinking about it. She then tilts her head down and slightly to the left. Her blue orbs open before answering, "I still have to confirm the requests for club funding and I have to talk to Yashima-kun about next year's high school student council."

The old woman nods. "What about the babysitter club?"

The female teen smiles fondly at the thought of the cute children. "I still go there when I have time. But it just doesn't seem to be popular amongst the student population." Her facial expression sours as she suddenly thinks of something. "Also, someone needs to keep Usaida-san in check and I can't be there all the time either."

Interlinking her hands on her desk and leaning her lower half of her face, the chairwoman thinks deeply while humming.

What Emiko thought that the club needed is a kind and cheerful person that the kids would enjoy interacting with. She lets out a sigh at that. There weren't many students at their school who would dedicate their time to taking care of young children when they needed to study for the demanding school tasks. Emiko had asked her best friend Maria-chan, if she wanted to join her to go to the babysitter's club with her. But she had gotten quite good at escaping her requests, saying she had to study or that kids don't like her, before rushing off and not giving Emiko the chance to catch her.

She glances around, noticing that there's a person that seems to be absent. "Where is Morinomiya-san?"

The mood dampens quickly at the mention of the chairwoman's son. "He . . . passed away on the flight."

A hand raises to her mouth as she gasps. She immediately bows to apologize. "I'm so sorry for being insensitive!"

She raises a hand to stop the frantic teen. "You didn't know about it, it's ok."

Emiko's mood stays dampened as she lets out another deep sigh. "First the Kashima siblings and now Morinomiya-san?"

"Kashima?"

The chairwoman's question makes Emiko raise her head to explain. "One of my friends and his brother are now orphaned because their parents just passed away on a plane flight. He doesn't really have any relatives that are able to take him in as well. I'm really worried for them."

"I see." The chairwoman goes deep into thought when Emiko informs her of their unfortunate situation.

After talking with the chairwoman some more about various topics and eating the wonderful dinner that Saikawa prepared, Emiko and Shinosuke arrive back home. She plops into the plush sofa with Shinosuke in her lap. After today's modeling, school work, and going to the chairwoman, Emiko was exhausted. It seems she wasn't the only who thought that as the silver-haired boy had already begun snoring away while clutching onto his sister. Not wanting to wake him up again, she huffs before ultimately deciding to go through with this action.

She smiles fondly as she gently shakes his tiny body. Shinosuke stirs slightly at his sister's touch, leaving his dreamland. He looks up at Emiko with drooping eyes, evidently still drowsy.

"Shinosuke, you have to shower before you go to sleep," she says, keeping him in her arms as she stands up and walks through the house to get to the huge bathroom. He just rubs his face into her shoulder, cuddling closer in his sister's warm hold.

After the relaxing bath, Emiko walks out in matching pajamas as Shinosuke, who is in her arms again. The pajamas they wear are made out of expensive silk satin in a light blue color with patterns of wisteria weaved into the fabric. Their pajamas are a custom set that all three Chikafuji siblings share, customary for the children of the Chikafuji head family. The same color and pattern are on all of the various styles of clothes that they own.

"Onee-chan..." Shinosuke mumbles out, catching the attention of Emiko, who is currently walking up the stairs.

Her eyes train on him. "Hmm?"

Shinosuke's tiny hands clutch onto the fabric of her pajama shirt around her neck, tightening his arms. "I want song..."

She softly smiles at him as she stops before the doors to her room. "Ok." Opening one of the double doors, she closes it quietly, not wanting to startle anyone.

Emiko walks over to her round, king size bed and lifts up the blanket, placing Shinnosuke down gently before settling into bed herself. She sits up slightly, stroking his fluffy hair before humming the lullaby.

After finishing the song, she soothingly runs her hand down his back, repeating the motions to make sure he fell asleep. She confirms this when she hears that his breathing has deepened considerably. Being careful, Emiko maneuvers her body to lay down without disturbing Shinosuke. Her eyelids started drooping and she let sleep take over as the fatigue from the day finally got to her.