23 | Spencer Phallus

23 • Spencer Phallus.

There was nothing gentle about the way she kissed me. But that was okay. I was angry. She was scared.

She didn't resist me when my hand tangled in her still wet hair, pulling her head back. She pressed closer to me, opening her mouth, allowing me to do as I pleased.

And I'd never admit it, but I liked her like this. Zayleigh was all tricks and manipulation. She was cold and harsh. But like this, like this was when she wasn't in control. When she allowed herself to be lost.

I reached for her waist, lifting her. She didn't hesitate, wrapping her legs around me. Her back hit the wall but she didn't flinched. Her hands tightened in my hair and mine dove under her shirt.

She pulled away to breath but I pulled her back and she complied. She gasped softly when my hands kneaded her breasts.

My mouth left hers, moving to the smooth skin of her neck. I didn't need to think, I knew her body like the back on my hand and my mouth found the spot at the base of her neck without much thought.

Her grip on me tightened when I sucked harshly, making sure to leave a mark. She moaned when my fingers grazed her sensitive nipples.

And then her head was buried in my neck and she bit down, sucking harshly, as if to pay me back for the mark I'd undoubtedly left on her neck.

A guttural sound tore from my throat and I pulled away from the wall, finding my way to the room. I didn't bother to close the door, it didn't matter.

The shirt she wore was gone in seconds, and she lay there, with her hair spread around her and her eyes hooded.

She pulled me down toward her, kissing me harshly. She opened her mouth and bit down on my lower lip, soothing the bite with her tongue. She smiled when I groaned.

I pulled myself from her lips, moving downward, seeking retribution, seeking to claim her, leaving as many marks as I could in my wake.

Her back arched, her breathing picking up and when my mouth closed around her nipple she moaned loudly. I smiled triumphantly.

I swirled my tongue around the sensitive bud, relishing in the way her hands gripped my hair.

I removed her pants and anything else in my way effortlessly and as my mouth sucked on the supple skin of her breasts, my hand sought a different place.

She stilled beneath me, her breathing shallow, erratic. Her body tensed and I grinned. I ran a finger over her slick pussy, feeling how wet she was.

"Spencer" she warned but it sounded more like a moan. I didn't reply. Gently I pinched the swollen bundle of nerves and she cried out "Spencer!" satisfaction rushed through me.

I pulled away, lowering my body and lifting her legs to my shoulders. Her eyes met mine and I grinned devilishly before my head dropped.

"FUCK!" her legs closed around my head and I pried them apart. She tasted sweet, as she always did and it'd been so long that I was tempted to let go of the restraint I'd built up.

But I didn't. The strokes of my tongue were slow, torturous and her breathing turned ragged. I took my time, savoring the taste of her and her soft moans.