15 | Dangerous Games

15 • Dangerous Games

I couldn't breath. I stood frozen in place, unable to comprehend the fact that Saahirah Wilson, the girl I'd been hopelessly in love with for years, was kissing me.

She pulled away, fear in her eyes. "I'm- I- think I misread, I'm so-" my hands were moving on their own, wrapping around the back of her neck and pulling her to me.

It was almost surreal. Everything seemed to speed up. Kissing her was far beyond what I'd ever imagined. Her lips were soft and her kiss was unsure, as if she didn't know what to do.

So I pulled her closer, my hands moving to her waist. And then her hands were on my shoulders and she was leaning into me and Goddess, everything was perfect.

She parted her lips without me asking and I took it as an invitation. She tasted of cucumbers and strawberries and her tongue was smooth but cold.

It was addictive. I pulled away, breathless. And then she was pulling me in again and her lips were on mine and her hands were in my hair, frantic, eager and who was I to deny her? My hands gripped her hips.

She was doing this thing with her chin, pushing closer and I pushed back. I wanted more. So much more. So I pulled away. She whined, reaching for me and I shook my head "if we continue, I can't guarantee I'll stop" her eyes were bright and it hurt to look at her. She's so beautiful.

She stared at me, her gaze fierce and determined "then don't stop" and it was like someone set me on fire in the most delicious way. I suck in a breath, knowing this is a dangerous game to play. She reached for me again and this time I didn't stop her.

I hate it, and I hate myself but in that moment I wasn't thinking about Spencer or anything but the girl in front of me. My hands were everywhere, in her hair, on her hips.

She clutched at me, pulling me closer. She reached up, yanking my hair tie from my head and the unruly curls spilled out.

We pulled away to breath but I couldn't stop. My mind was blank but my body was moving, leaving kisses from her jaw down to her neck. I nipped at the flesh and she whimpered. I pulled her closer, biting down "oh" she breathed out softly.

I sucked on her skin softly, extracting a moan from her. She tugged at my blazer, pulling it off and tossing it to the side.

And then she was pushing me til my legs hit the bed and I sat down. She kicked her shoes off, straddling me.

She crashed her lips onto mine and this time it was different, hungry. She fumbled with my tie, pulling it loose. I reached up to pull hers off too, my hands sliding under her shirt.

Her hands tightened in my hair when my cold hands rested on her bare flesh. She pulled away, pushing me down and pulling her shirt over her head.

My breath caught in my throat. I reached up to touch her, running my finger along her stomach. Then I sat up, placing a soft kiss on her tummy.

"Beautiful" she shivered in my hands while I continued to explore her. "Zayleigh" I look up at her hooded eyes "kiss me" so I do, softly at first. She moans when I bite her lip, swiping my tongue over the bite.

Her back arches when I move to her neck, biting harshly on her sensitive skin. I flip us over, holding myself above her.

"Saahirah?" I need confirmation. She doesn't reply, just reaches up to kiss me. I slide my hands along her bare back, unclasping her bra. I've seen Sunny naked countless times. We've taken showers together. But this is different.