(17) Formalwear (17)

DSMP Crossover. This is The Red Banquet. Spoilers for dsmp.

Explanation:
The 'Egg' is a big crimson Egg that Nugget found while mining. It has the ability to mentally talk to people and posses them and making them worship it and do it's bidding. Nugget and Billy were first to be influenced and Penny was next, though she broke free of it shortly after. Nugget, Billy, and the other influenced people named themselves 'The Eggpire' and has tried to get other people under the influence of the Egg. But most were opposed to the Egg. Now, they've appearantly changed and are throwing an apology party called 'The Red Banquet' to make up for what they have done.

Eggpire:
BadBoyHalo - Nugget
Skeppy - Lily
Antfrost & Ponk - Billy

Guests:
Captain Puffy - Penny
FoolishG - Kid
Awesamdude & Eret - Ron
Nihachu - Carla
Fundy - Ted
George - Ozzy
HBomb - Jerome
'Hannahxxrose - Madison'

Uninvited:
Ranboo - ???
Quackity - Felix
Purpled - Monty
Technoblade - Buggs

I don't ship Puffy and Foolish. Ew. Incest.
And I don't ship Sam and Ant. That would be overstepping(?) Ant's boundaries. I just didn't know who else to put as Antfrost.
And I don't ship Eret or Hannah with ANYONE. Eret isn't comfortable with it.
I don't ship George with Fundy but that would be weird considering some things.

Also Monty's legs work in dis,  just so u know.

TW//Spoilers, Some mentions of wine, death, explosions, confusion.

________________________________

(Penny's POV)

Yesterday, I got an invite saying it was from the Eggpire. It said that they we're hosting an 'Apology Party'. Appearantly it was called 'The Red Banquet'. It was in a few days from now. We had to wear red clothes or suits if we didn't have anything red. We also had to bring no weapons nor armor. I asked Alex if he had the same invitations and he said he did.

"Should we come?" He asks me. I thought for a moment before replying "Yeah, let's come. I hope Nugget's actually being geniune. But I'll prepare something in case he tries something." Alex nodded. I'm really hopeful that the Eggpire can finally make a change and just leave this stupid 'Egg' stuff behind. But I'm also very skeptical. Would they stop just because a few people told them too. As a person that has been infected by The Egg... I would say that it was difficult to escape The Egg's influence. It was hard to think about the consequences of my actions, or the people who would've been affected. It was hard to think of anything other than The Egg... "I'll tell Kari about this Red Banquet... I'll contact her if something happens there." Alex snapped me out of my trance. I nod I response.

(Timeskip)

It was two days before the Banquet. I had been talking with Nugget Billy and they said that they had a dancefloor built. I'm really excited for this Banquet. But still very wary. Me, Alex, Ron, and Madison wanted to discuss the Banquet. Madison was, surprisingly, invited to the Banquet. Nugget, and Billy, didn't really know her that well so I'm glad that they're now willing to get to know her better. We went to my house to discuss.

We were inside of mine and Monty's room. I'm pretty sure he's at Carla's right now. So we sat in a circle on the floor and talked. Ron spoke first "So... I everyone in this room invited?" He asked. We all looked at him with the 'Really?' look. "Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, are we sure that the Eggpire is turning a new leaf?" Madison answered first. "Yeah, I mean. I didn't speak to them that much but the invitation seemed genuine. I spoke to them yesterday, though. They seemed really excited and was happy that I was coming." Madison seemed really confiden with her answer. "What about you two?" Ron asked me and Alex. Alex stayed quiet so I answered "Well, I'm really hopeful that they can turn a new leaf but I'm also really wary." Alex nodded in agreeement. "Why don't we smuggle in some diamond armor and tools?" Alex suggested. I raised my hand and said "I voulenteer to hide the armor and swords. I'll also drop on some sheilds."