(11) Protecting Eachother (11)

Got this idea from Bananaman_72 I changed some things though :3

Half way through this I couldn't click some of the letter buttons on my keyboard. Like the buttons for 't' 'n' 'backspace' and especially 'm' were hard to click. So I had to type slow asf.
________________________________

(Kid's POV)

I was at a birthday party at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. It was someone called... 'Cassidy's' birthday. And my parents were friends with Cassidy's parents... So I was forced to go. Atleast they said I could bring Penny.

So right now, we're at a table eating pizza while the adults were in another room talking. I was sitting next to Penny and we were talking. I don't know where the other kids had gone but I was too busy talking with Penny to notice.

Until a brunette boy walked up to us and interrupted our conversation. He introduced himself as 'Gabriel' and said he was Cassidy's little brother. He also said that a Golden Bunny wanted to take us to the back to show us a surprise.

I definately didn't trust this 'Golden Bunny' but Penny wanted to see what the surprise was so I went with her. Just to make sure she's safe. Actually, I don't think she needs me to protect her. She's perfectly capable of protecting herself.

(*cough* Lazer eyes *cough*)

We followed Gabriel to the Golden Bunny or 'Spring Bonnie' as Gabriel called him. I really did not trust this guy... But anything to make Penny happy... Call me a simp. I dare you.

Anyway, when we got to Spring Bonnie I saw that there were other kids following him. One being, the birthday girl herself, Cassidy. Spring Bonnie then started taking us somewhere. And I don't know where.

Gabriel pointed the kids out to me and Penny as we walked. A girl with short blond hair was called Susie. The ginger with freckles was called Fritz. And the ravenette boy is Jeremy. Despite Gabriel saying that he and Cassidy were siblings they didn't really look too much alike. Cassidy had long straight black hair and pale skin while Gabriel was a brunette with slightly dark skin.

Gabriel also mentioned something about his childhood friend that went missing a few days ago. Her name was 'Elizabeth' and he seemed to really miss her. He also asked if I had probably seen her. He said she had ginger orange hair, green eyes, and always wore a pink ribbon. I didn't know anybody that looked like that. So that's exactly what I told him. He seemed kinda sad but thanked me anyway.

Anyway, Spring Bonnie led us to this backroom and told us to come in because there was a surprise in there. So we all did. He told us to go to the corner of the room and we followed.

The next thing I know is that he takes his stupid bunny suit off and reveals himself as a deranged-looking man with pale skin, slightly purple slightly brown hair, and completely purple eyes.

"M-Mr. Afton?" Gabriel said in a shaky voice. How did Gabriel kno this guy? 'Afton' pulled out a dull looking knife out of his pocket and started approaching us. I noticed that the knife had a bit of dried up blood on it and it was kinda hard to see. Has this guy used this knife before? And not for cooking?

(*cough* Charlotte *cough* Puppet *cough*)

(3rd Person POV)

William noticed that the two blond girls were the most defenceless out of the 7 kids in the backroom. He slowly approached Penny and raised his knife in the air. He sliced what was in front of him. But when he looked he didn't see a girl with a slash across her stomach like he'd expect. No, he saw that Kid had pushed Penny but only managed to get a scar on his cheeck.

Kid's managed to push Penny out of the way of the knife and move quickly enough to only get his cheeck hit. But that doesn't mean it didn't hurt. The little amount of pain the scar made brought back some unpleasant memories. So after he got cut he fell backwards and pressed his back against the wall. He was holding his scar and breathing heavily.

Gabriel knelt down to Kid's level and asked if Kid was okay. The brunette didn't get an answer. All Kid did was breath heavily and close his eyes as he tried to forget about his past experiances with physical scars.

Penny was still on the ground. As she sat up, the first thing she noticed was her best friend on the ground, holding his cheeck and probably having a panic attack. She noticed blood was pouring out of his hand. He was bleeding? Penny suddenly remembered everything that happened and her eye flashed red. She slowly turned her head to murderer that was still in the room with them.

She slowly stood up and walked to the purple man at the same speed. He still had a knife that now had Alex's blood on it. That angered her even more.

Afton looked down on Penny and smirked. He raised his hand in the air again. Penny quickly lazered the man's knee and he fell backwards, dropping his knife to the side in the process.

This time, the tables have turned. This time, Penny wasn't the one defenceless and being looked down on. This time, Penny was the one smirking and having vengeful thoughts. This time, Penny wasn't the one that was scared and small. This time, she was the one with red eyes. While he, on the other hand, had his eyes fade from purple to brown. His eyes were full of fear. And greif. And sorrow. His eyes were full of... Agony.

Penny giggled and lazered the man in his right eye. His whole body was now on the floor, as if he was sleeping. Penny definately blinded him in on eye. But, unfortunately, didn't kill him. She took a deep breath and her eyes returned to the normal blue-ish green. She ignored the terrified stares of the other kids and ran to Alex and Gabriel.

"Alex! Do you see anything that's blue." She asked him. He responded with "Y-your dress. Your blue-ish green eyes... And Gabriel's eyes." Penny nodded. "Do you see anything that's yellow?" She asked him again. "Your hair... The s-star on Gabriel's hoodie." She asked him other questions similar until Alex calmed down. "Wh-where's Afton?" He asked. Penny hugged him and said "He's alive. The police will get him. And he won't bother us ever again." He hugged back and muttered "Thanks Penny." "Anything for your safety." She responded.
________________________________

TwT longest chapter so far, if I'm not mistaken. Despite my hands hurting like hell I still enjoyed writing that :3

Thanks again to Bananaman_72 for requesting this idea. I really like it ^w^

Its f^cking 12:44am where I an and I'm tired as hell and need sleep so bai!