(5) A First Meeting (5)

^ I can't- It's just too cute-

If you're wondering why I published this today I because I can't publish it tomorrow. TwT
School sucks.
________________________________

(Kid's POV)

Since me and Lily busted the principal there wasn't a principal at our old school anymore. So we had to switch schools.

This new one kinda looks fancy.

I thought as I walked in. Then I saw a girl with blond hair that was tied back in a bun with a blue headband. She was wearing a blue dress and looked like Cinderella. She also has big wide eyes that kinda unsettled me. She was also waving at me. Her hand also had a bracelet with blue beads on it. Since I didn't want to talk to anyone I knew I walked to the girl and waved back. "Hi there! I'm Penny! I'm the daughter of the principal!" She introduced herself then gestured to the Karen looking Dolores Umbridge in front of the door. Appearantly that's the new principal.

Since it's the first day... Or loop... Ư̷̢̧͈̜̻̺̘̝̙͓̬̰̣̣̱͖̗̰͖͓͙̲̰͉̟̗̅̈́͂̎̅̀̈́͑͆̎̀̈́̕͘͝ͅḠ̴̢̢̠̠͎͇͉̰̐̉͂͊̊̋̀̄̽̈́͆͝x̵̛͕͎̩͈͋̅́͒̌͐͊̃̀͗͘ḩ̵̡̠̱̩͚̙̞̥̤͍͉̗̬̥͇̙̭̖͔̟̞̀ĕ̷̢̱͎̙̟̜̂̾̀̔̏ͅW̴̨̢̬͙̠̮̹̻͙̙̹̲̣͚̩͖͉̝̖̳͎̘̤̦͖̓̏͌͂̑̏͜͝ͅͅͅV̸̢̨̛͇̬͙͉̙̣͇͈̙͍͙̣̯̜͕̹̪̘̎̀̎͑͂̿̇̄̿̇͌͐y̶̛̭̍̇́̒͂͗͊͂̀͂̒́̌̋̋͛́̆̈́͘̕̕͜ allowed me to explore and meet the other people and get to know them. The the next loop I- they- have to do the first mission. I checked and it was called 'A Tale Of Two Janitors' appearantly. So I wanted to know this girl better. I know they said I needed to figure out everyone's name but I kinda want to get to know this girl better. I feel like she's important to the last Mission.

So I told her "Everyone here seems to like calling me Kid, so I'm Kid." Of course, that isn't my real name. My real name's Alex! But no one seems to care enough to ask. Penny looked at me with a confused face. "That's your real name? Your parents named you 'Kid'? Not to sound offensive or something! Just curious." She asked me. Wait, she actually cares about my name? Normally no one asks. "I- um... My real name is Alex but I don't mind being called Kid." I chuckled nervously. "Well, do you mind if I call you Alex? It's a really great name." She asked with a smile. Y'know? One of those smiles that you can never say 'no' to.

"Sure! Want to be friends?" I ask her. Her eyes were wider than they already were. "Y-you... Want to be my friend?" She asks as if I'm the first ever person to want to be her friend. "Yeah! Why not? You seem like a good person." She literally looked like she was about to cry but she smiled and said "Of course! You can have this friendship bracelet!" She then took my hand and put a blue bracelet, similar to hers, on it.

"What class do you have after the bell rings? I have the upstairs class! What about you?" She asks me. "Well, I don't really know since I'm new here. Probably the normal one...?" Unsure, I scratch the back of my neck. "Hm... Do you want to go to the upstairs class with me? I can probably talk Dr. Danner into bringing you with me for just one day." She smiled at me. "Y-you'd do that?" I ask her. No one's ever done something for me before. It's usually the contrary. It honestly feels kinda good. "Of course! What are friends for? I'll go talk to him right now!" She happily skipped to the terrifying teacher with a giant forehead who next to the principal. They were probably talking.

(Penny's POV)

I walk over to Dr. Danner. He was talking with my mom. When they noticed me Mother asked "Yes, Penny?" I smile at her an say "My friend over there, his name is Alex." I pointed to Alex. He was just standing there nervously. "Yes what about him?" Mother asked again. "Well, I was wondering if he could come into the upstairs class this morning? Only this morning though, tomorrow I won't ask again." I ask. Dr. Danner was about to reply when Mother interrupted him and said "Of course Penny! Your little friend there can come to the upstairs class. But only for today." I beamed at her. "Thank you Mother!" I yelled to her as I happily skip back to Alex.

"So? What did they say?" He asks me. "They said only for today! Finally I can sit with someone in class!" I happily hugged Alex. He seemed kinda red when I hugged them though. Eh, probably because he's happy. I'm glad I made someone happy! When I stopped hugging him he asked me "So... Can you tell me the other student's names?"
________________________________

Next Day: First Date
Which I'll probably write and publish at Friday. There's a strict rule at my house that me(and my sibling) can't play on our phones or iPods at weekdays. TwT