(1) Holding Hands (1)

I hope you enjoy this even if this isn't Felix x Kid :3

A little explanation:
Kid(whose real name is Alex) paid Monty and Carla to fix Penny after Creatures Feature. They didn't have enough tools at school so they had to go to Monty's house and fix her in his attic.
________________________________

(Kid's POV)

Monty said Penny would have to stay in his house for a few more days until she's completely fixed. Him and Carla told me to go home but I didn't want to. I have to make sure Penny's alright... So I told my mom I would stay at a friend's house for a few days.. She let me stay at Monty's for only a week. So if Penny isn't fixed by then I would try to reason with my mom to let me stay longer. Monty's parents are on a business trip and his older sibling is at boarding school so we'll be fine.

So right now, it's 11:14am. Carla went home and Monty was still fixing Penny. He's a workaholic so he'll be fine. He said he normally sleeps at 4 because he works. I don't know what he works on nor do I care.

Right now we're in the attic. Penny was sitting on a chair while Monty was doing something with a screwdriver(pic above). I was also sitting on one of the chairs holding my head with my hands.

I slowly looked up and asked Monty "Do... You need any help?" He looks back at me with a glare and goes back to fixing Penny. I take that as a 'No'. I sigh.

Suddenly there's a knock on the attic's window. Both me and Monty looked back to we Carla. I noticed the window was locked, I was about to unlock the window when the window popped open by itself. Wait... It wasn't locked?

She then crawled and said "I told you not to lock the window until you sleep Monty." She rolled her eyes while Monty laughed and said "I didn't think you'd actually come back until tomorrow. How'd you unlock it?" Wait so it was locked? Then how in monstermon did she get in? "A girl has her ways." Monty grinned at the hispanic girl. Geez I'm starting to feel more and more like a third wheel every second I spend here with these two. I can't wait when Penny wakes up.

"So... Why'd ya leave if you we're just gonna come back?" Monty asks her. She rolled her eyes and responded with "Why eat when your just gonna crap it all out?" I hold my laughter and Monty smiles. The most genuine smile I've ever seen on his face. "Touche." These two honestly seem perfect for each other. Even if Carla didn't like the ginger at first. They have the same IQ level and they overall just seem happier together than with other people. Hell, Monty was just glaring at me earlier and now he's smiling at Carla.

(TwT I know its a Penny x Kid book but I can't help myself. These two are just too cute.)

"Anyways, I went back home to ask my brother if I could stay at a friend's for a night and he agreed. Had to bribe him with money but he agreed anyway." Carla told us.

(A Few Hours Later)

It's 4:20 Carla and Monty went to sleep in the latter's room.
(Get your heads out of the gutter they are children and I'm uncomfortable with those stuff ;-; lemme keep what's left of my innocence)
They knew that I would not leave this attic without Penny even if I was a life or death situation. So they gave me a blue sleeping bag and some pillows.

I've been trying to sleep for 20 minutes. I just can't do it. I really want to hold Penny right now. I want to hug her...

I suddenly got an idea. I got out of the sleeping bag and slowly walked to the chair I was sitting on earlier. I picked it up... Holy monstermon it's heavy... I carried it over to Penny and carefully placed it next to her chair. I slowly moved it so that it would hit Penny's chair. I sit on the chair and place my head on Penny's shoulder. I kept my hands on my lap. Until I noticed her hands. Her pale robotic hands that were also on her lap. I slowly reached for her right hand because it was nearer. I managed to lock hands with her right hand. But due to her being unconcious right now her hand is kinda loose.

(I hope you can tell which hand is Penny's and which one is Kid's)

Then my eyes were failing to stay open... I finally yawn and start to drift onto deep slumber. Until I felt Penny's hand... It was slowly rising and inching closer and closer to my hand. And our hands were tightly locked together. The thought of my best friend still being alive makes m fall asleep with a smile.

________________________________

Next Day: Cuddling