(7) Clothes Swap (7)

^Lol- I had to-

Btw this is my gacha design for Penny.

So that's the outfit Kid is gonna be wearing

Very short.
________________________________

(Kid's POV)

We were all at Monty's and Penny's house playing truth or dare in their room and it was Billy's turn.

"Kid! Truth or dare?" He asked me. I ain't no wuss so I immediately said "Dare!" Billy smirked and said "I dare you and Penny to switch clothes!" I was ok with that at first but then realises that Penny was wearing a dress. I was about to say somthing when Billy interupted "Ohh! I know that face! You can't take it back! You have to!" Billy laughed. I groaned. "C'mon Alex. It won't be so bad. It's just for... How long do we have to wear eachother's clothes Billy?" Billy had a smug grin on his face and said "The whole game."

(A Few Arguements Later)
(Billy's POV)

Kid changed in the bathroom while Penny changed in her room. The bathroom Kid changed in was the one attached to Penny's and Monty's room so we were waiting for that door to open and reveal them. And I was getting impatient so I yelled "YA GUYS DONE IN THERE?!"

And then the door knob turned and Penny and Kid went out.

(Penny had to have her hair down so that the beanie could fit

(Penny had to have her hair down so that the beanie could fit.)

And I immediately burst into hysterical laughter. When I told them to change clothes I didn't know that Kid was gonna wear Penny's flower crown that Monty got for her. He looks absolutely ridiculous. Penny actually looks normal but Kid... I cannot describe it.

(After Billy calmed down)

After I stopped laughing we continued with the Truth Or Dare but in the middle of the game Lily asked Kid why he was keeping his left eye shut. And she was right. Kid always covered his left eye with an eyepatch. I was always curious to why he always covered it but I never brought it up. Kid then got anxious and laughed nervously "I... Uhh... While changing I accidentally hit my eye and it hurts so I'm keeping it shut."

Okay so why do you cover it with an eyepatch?

I asked in my head but kept my mouth shut. I doubt that though...
________________________________

Next Day: A Third Wheel