Chapter 12- Suprise Guest?

Start from the beginning

"Can we forget our family war? I obviously don't hate you. And I don't want you to hate me. We aren't our parents and we aren't involved. So, friends?" I asked her awkwardly and stuck out my hand for her to shake.

She contemplated for a second, obviously thinking. It took a while before she stuck out her hand and shook mine.

"Fine. Friends." She said, less cold than when we talked before.

"Good." I said with a smile.

"Now, lets get inside before Harry and Louis have a heart attack." Josey said as she went to turn around.

"I knew that was Harry in there!" I practically yelled.

*Josey's POV*

I can't believe Niall is here. I never told anyone about us being related. I didn't want anyone to know. I didn't want Harry and Louis to know I hate their best mate. Well, I don't hate him anymore I guess. Oh jeez. This'll be interesting to explain to the other boys.

"Hey Josey who was at the d- NIALLER!" Louis screamed as he jumped off the couch and hugged the little Irish boy.

"Haha, Hi Louis." Niall said pushing him off so Harry could hug him.

"I missed you Niallator!" Harry said pulling him into a huge hug.

"I missed you too Curly." Niall laughed.

"Why are you here?" Louis said looking from me to Niall.

"Oh err- well. Uhm. Tell them Josey." Niall said nudging me.

"Yeah, he's my cousin." I said as if it was nothing and went to sit on the couch.

"WHAT!?" The boys screamed at the same time.

"Yupp. Let's watch the movie now." I said as I hit play. I still hate this movie but anything was better than this conversation.

"Wait." Louis said as he reached over me and paused the TV again.

"What?" I said, snapping my head to look his way.

"I should probably tell you something. And Niall can hear this too." He said as he looked back and forth from me to Niall.

"What is it?" Niall asked.

"The only reason I'm in America is because I'm Alyssa's brother. We didn't tell anyone, well, except Harry, because we weren't sure when to tell you. Or really how to tell you. But if you're related to Niall, I think you should know now. So yeah." He said, looking over at me to see my reaction.

"Okay, first Niall's my cousin, now you and Alyssa are brother and sister? What next? Are we going to find out that Liam's my uncle!?" I said, a little freaked out from what I just heard.

"Haha, I hope not." Liam said awkwardly walking through the door.

"Li-Li!" I screamed and ran to hug him. He dropped the grocery bags so he could hug me right. I ended up jumping on him so he almost fell over, but ended up catching me.

"Haha. Hi Josey. Some one missed me." Liam said with a laugh as he put me down.

"No, I just needed a Li-Li hug. People are pissing me off." I said, walking back to the couch.

"Hey! What did I do!?" Harry screamed as he ran over to me.

"Haha, okay, not EVERYONE pissed me off." I said as Harry smiled and hugged me.

"What did you guys do?" Liam said giving them a serious face. Woah, Daddy Direction much?

"She's just mad because she found out that Niall's her cousin and that I'm Alyssa's brother." Louis said like it was nothing.