Chapter 17: Shook

Cam and Ray hiked 5 miles and once they got back to the bed and breakfast, they were spent. There was a playful race to the shower with Cam beating him. Once she was done, he went in after her, and as she sat on the bed cross legged watching "Family Feud," Ray exited the bathroom in his fresh pajama bottoms while drying his curls, his chest and back still damp.

Cam caught a quick glimpse of her partner, and bit her tongue because damn, he was beautiful.

He came over to her, and wrapped his arms around her.

"You did great today," he said, kissing her cheek. "You have a lot of energy and stamina love bug."

As she faced him, and wrapped her arms around him, she kissed his lips. "Thank you. I would hope 10 years of dance would give that to me."

He giggled. "I was wondering why you were so flexible, even last night. I am impressed."

Cam blushed and giggled. "Yeah? I'm glad you find me impressive Mr. Toro." she said, kissing his jawline slowly.

"I find you to be more than Impressive Ms. Mitchell."

She looked in his eyes, and kissed him again, gently pushing him down as his hands trailed up her back. "Yeah? What else do you find me to be?"

Ray flipped her over and continued kissing her neck, in-between giving answers.

"Sexy..."

He pinned her hands above her head.

"So intelligent."

He kissed her forehead.

"Hilarious"

He kissed her neck.

"Benevolent."

He kissed her jawline

"You're my Camile, full of grace."

He nibbled on her neck

"Laser focused, and ambitious""

He kissed her lips again, releasing hands, letting her cup his face, and tangle her hands in his super soft, shoulder length curls. They stayed like that, in that embrace until Ray's phone rang. He had turned it back on to text his dad once they got back to the room.

"Get the phone," said Cam kissing his cheek, and sitting up with him.

It was his mom, calling with Remy on the phone. He was missing his dad. Ray put him on speaker, as Cam sat in his lap.

"Hey little buddy! Are you behaving for grandma and grandpa?"

"Yes, I miss you dad."

Cam and Ray felt their hearts melt.

"Little buddy, we'll be home tomorrow."

"Hey Remy, I miss you too." chimed in Cam.

Remy was smiling on the other end. "Dad, are you and Cam bringing me a baby?"

Cam giggled, and Ray nervously chuckled.

"Remy, what do you mean?"

Carolina chimed in.

"He thinks you are on vacation shopping for a baby."

Cam burst out laughing, before answering.

"Oh honey, your dad and I are just hanging out, and enjoying the fact that we have been together for 6 months. When folks are in love, they celebrate something called an anniversary" Cam explained as easily as she could. Ray beamed at her...she always took her time with Remy in trying to explain complicated concepts to a very curious 7 year old.