Disclaimer!!!

Hello, readers!

This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, business, events, locales and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book can be produced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying form without the written permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime!

Like counterfeiting fraud can be punished in a court for prejudices caused by copyright infringement, violation of moral rights, or torts.

Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences. This story may contain scenes that are triggering for some readers. Description are available in story details and within chapters where scenes occur.

Reader discretion is advised.

Read at your own risk.

Note:
-There may be some errors in grammar, spelling, marks, spacing, and some lines or inappropriate jokes, please try to understand.

-I also write both English and Tagalog on my works.

‐Photos are not mine, most of the time, I got them on Pinterest and I edit my covers myself. Credits to the real owner.

I am very pleased to share my story with you. Hope you enjoy reading until the very last part.

Happy Reading! All Rights Reserved. Copyright by ChiefInShallowBlueth