He laced his fingers with mine, his tongue in my mouth tasting my own juices, and my heart pumps faster.

Dominic's body tenses and raises his head to stare at me as he thrusts, moaning with pleasure his warm cum fills me.

Take a deep breath, he unthreaded our fingers, giving me a kiss before he stands and withdraws, taking me in his arms to carry me to our room.

Rested my head on his bare masculine chest, listening to his heartbeat as he carried me, and he slows his breathing.

He rests me on the bed as he steps into the bathroom to run a bath for the both of us, "Stevie, do you want bath salts?" He shouts. "No," I said, and he steps into the room, lifting me once again into his naked frame.

He holds me until the bath is ready, and we sit together as he washed me, "Stevie, baby. Please tell me what's wrong?" His calm tone makes me smile. "Dominic, I just got so much happening I can't keep up with it all. I'm exhausted with the schedule I have, I don't get time to sit and relax," He kisses my head and turns me around to face him.

He pushed the wet hair from my face cups, my cheeks, places his lips on mine for a short kiss, lifts his head to stare deep into my eyes. "Stevie, I love you, and we both will be attending Ben's wedding. We are married and both need time away from our hectic schedules." "Dominic, what about your meeting?" He smiles and shakes his head, "You are more important to me than a meeting." His sweet, gentle voice made my eyes water.

Lean into him as he wraps his arms around me, holding me tight and kissing my wet hair.

I'm so in love with Dominic, and he is sensational, thoughtful and so sweet towards me, showing me love every time his eyes gaze upon me.  

I'm the lucky one to have such tenderness from a guy who clearly could have what he wanted and any girl. But he chose me and he loves me.

********

After washing, we dried, and Dominic leaves for the office late. I sit in the lounge staring at the blank TV as Arizona is speaking, but I'm lost in my thoughts.

Guilty for taking up Dominic's time this morning when he had meetings to get to, and he's postponing his meetings in New York. 

Rubbed my face and smiled at Arizona as she glances at me, "Stevie, you have an appointment with the doctor at three," She informs me. "And what else is my afternoon filled with?" I asked and stood to get a coffee.

Glimpsed over at Sunny and the other three bodyguards as I stepped into the kitchen with Arizona following me. "You have a two-hour meeting with the interior designer for the house," Stopped to turn and stare at her. "That's today?" I asked and she nods. 

I wish I had more hours in the day because I can't do this. Shake my head, grab my bag, and head to Dominic's office to talk to him.

*****

Glanced around as I approached Dominic's office to observe all eyes are on me, but all I do is shake my head and open his door.

Dominic blinks when he sees me stood in his office doorway, "Stevie, is there something wrong?" He said as he stands and walks towards me, taking me in his arms. "You could say there is something wrong," I reply as we sit on his sofa and Sunny closes the door. 

He cups my cheeks as he leans into me, "I'm listening." He said, "After my doctor's appointment, I have a two-hour meeting with the interior designer for the house." I said taking a deep breath, "Is that today?" Even he was questioning the meeting as I nod at him. 

He takes his hands from my cheek and rubs his face, "Stevie, I guess we both got lost with the hectic schedules." He kisses me and stands to step over to his desk and calls his assistant. "Miss Bell, could you please let me know what meetings I have later this afternoon?" He said and sits at his desk, waiting for her.

Rise to my feet to sit on his desk facing him, and he places his head on my lap, wrapping his arms around me.

Gazed at him as my fingers comb through his soft short hair, "Dominic," "Mmmm," He said, not moving his head. "Did you schedule the meeting?" I asked, and he still doesn't move as he talks. "To be honest, I can't remember." He mumbles as he closes his eyes. 

Smirked at how comfortable he is, and he's falling asleep, but his assistant steps in and stops gazing at us, but Dominic is not moving. 

Peered over my shoulder at her, and she smiles, "You have a meeting with the interior designer late this afternoon." She said staring at Dominic, who is not moving. "I think he's asleep," I whisper, and she smiles, stepping out of the door.

Perhaps I shouldn't have combed my finger through his hair? But he's sleeping like a baby, and I need to leave for my doctor's appointment.

Gently touched his cheek to wake him, and his arms grip me tighter, "Dominic, babe, I need to leave and I will meet you at the house." He raises his head, opens his eyes, stares at me, "I'm coming with you." He said rising to his feet.

Grabs his mobile to slide in his pocket, takes my hand, and we leave with all twelve bodyguards following and our two assistants.

What a convoy of cars anyone would think we were royalty with the entourage following us.

***********

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING