"Yeah." I grab his bag so he doesn't have to carry it, and look for my mom who is found in the kitchen with Isabelle.

"Where is Jacobs staying, mom?"

"Guest room in the hall that yours and Mason room is.

"Alright. Let's go Jake." He follows me up the stairs, being very quiet, and I find it very odd.

"Are you okay?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Depends on the reason there are bandages on your back."

I stop, middle of the hallway, then continue.

"I fell."

"Like I believe that Claira. How bad is it?"

"I'm fine Jacob."

"Yeah right. That's like me saying I'm fine when someone asks how my shoulder is."

I go quiet. Then speak up. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not telling you unless you tell me."

"Fine, I'll just ask one of your brothers. Actually, I'll ask your mom. She loves me. She'll tell me."

"Claira."

"I'm fine."

"Claira Elaine."

"Jacob I'm perfectly fine. And it's not of your buisness!" I walk into my bedroom, sitting on the bed.

"Claira."

"Go away."

"No. What happened."

"That's for me to know."

"Claira Elaine Hart." I stop what I'm about to say, flustered by what he has said. I honestly think he is too. I'm not sure whether or not he meant to do that? We're not even together. I would be, but I'm not sure if he wants to, after I suggested we stay friends not so long ago.

"I-I didn't mean to dot why, I'm sorry," he apologizes sincerely, but I continue to stand there completely flustered until I comprehend what he said.

"It's fine. It's Perfectly fine, honestly. It was an accident, I understand that but I-um, Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to get back together." The word speed out of my mouth and I can't tell if he heard what I said.

He stands, looking similar to what I did only seconds ago. Then he looks back at me walking over here.

"I love you," he says, wrapping his arms around me.

"Is that a yes?"

"Absolutely. I've wanted to get back together but didn't want to pressure you into it. And I also wasn't sure if you'd roll liked me and-" I stop him putting a finger to his lips.

"Shhhhh. Just take in the moment."

"Right, got it."

I'm still wrapped in his warm embrace, and I realize how badly I've missed him. I need him. I don't know whether or not he needs me, but I need him. Without him, my life is boring, dull, and... depressing. And I don't throw that word around much, because it has much meaning.

But it was truly depressing without him. I was left with my dad, mom, and my brother, my dad harming my mom and I, my brother not having a. clue, and hardly being st the house at all.

It sent me into a funk. It was like I couldn't escape. Life seemed pointless.

And i'm not saying he magically cleared me of this haze, but he certainly is helping. He's like a lighthouse when a boat is trying to go through a storm or foggy night.

He can lead the way, and help you out of the fog.

"I love you too, Jacob. And i missed you. And I never want to let you go, again."

"Then I won't ever let you let me go."

I smile, and we continue to stand there, letter each-other keep hold of one another, making up for the time we spent apart.

I'm never leaving him again.
*********************************
Soooooooooooooo.... whatcha think about them apples?

Sorry that's as weird, but it's a saying I like to use.

Anyways, I hope everyone is AMAZING and Jnhope y'all are staying safe from Covid. If you or anyone you know does have it, then you have my sympathy. I hope you get better! :)

I hope everyone had an amazing day (or has an amazing day), and make sure to read my new book, Deja Vu

Love you all, having an amazing day, and i'm case no one has to told you, you are beautiful, strong, and i am proud of you for accomplishing everything and anything you have, even if it's something small. Nothing is too small to proud of.

-Sav<3