19 ✧

also idk if you guys know, or have seen my announcement but i don't like being addressed as "author-chan/author-san" it makes me so uncomfortable.... and if ure not asian and call me that it makes me feel so uncomfy lol. just address me as author or juno.

30k. writing this and realizing i hit 30k andnnei ei i am in shambles. thank you everybody (T ^ T)

THE TALES OF AJAX AND THE DESCENDANT OF SERENE

4/4

"Хочу в глаза ей поглядеть
Взглянуть в глаза и – разрыдаться
И никогда не умереть, никогда не умереть."

- Судно (Борис Рижий)
(molchat doma)

"Ajax! stop spacing out!"

(y/n)'s voice shouted from across the floor, just when the Abyss herald performed a revolving slash, spinning towards the stunned boy. "The princess does not toy with rascals like yourself." the abyss herald spoke for the first time, leaving the two slightly dumbfounded. Ajax, now regaining his senses, he quickly slides forward, and aims for the abyss herald's arm, with the shortsword gripped tightly in his hand.

"Yet when she looked upon you two with a rueful face," he continued to speak, as the boy's shortsword had only scratched the fist armour that fortified the Abyss herald's wrists. "I was ill to think she would destroy you, perhaps seeing you slumber may have enkindled an wistful fire in her." His baritone voice echoed, a trace of mockery in his voice. Ajax leaped backwards, sensing danger for once, landing on the balls of his feet.

"Less of the small talk now."

(y/n) fired back at him, and the abyss herald let out a laugh, one that made you shiver, running down your spine like a winter's morning. "All life will perish!" he lashed his arms in her direction, a burst of torrents released from his talons. Quickly eluding his strikes, she dashed off, nearing Ajax. "Let's go, standing here won't beat him." he said, a rebellious smile played on the youngster's lips. The yearn for battle was stirring up inside his soul. "Alright." she replied, and the duo headed towards the Abyss herald, awaiting them.

As they neared him, their pace accelerated, a light jog turning into a sprint, which ended when Ajax bounded into the air, his sword swung back at the Abyss herald as far as it could go. "No mistakes" was the only thing that occupied his mind as of this moment. Meanwhile (y/n) continued to run, approaching the vanguard her blade ready at hand.