𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀

"Your name is ________."

"You are named after my grandmother,  a name kept within our generations. You are my daughter. You are our last hope."

Those were her mother's last words. She can't remember where she was born nor why she was saved when there were people more worthy of her, but even so, the sounds of an explosion and children crying continue to echo throughout her nightmares. Her people were turned into monsters, even her own mother. She remembers after her mother told her those words, she was taken from her arms, and placed upon a boat, sailing away while watching her homeland get eaten up by the horizon.

She was six years old.

Many years later, (y/n) has learnt to wield a sword by a blacksmith who raised her like his own child, giving her the love and affection her own mother failed to give. She gained a vision ; electro.

Yet why couldn't she pick up her sword to defend herself from the person wearing a fatui mask in front of her? or why couldn't she speak or move when they suddenly appeared? They chuckled slightly at her flustered reaction, and she scowled back, not at them but at herself.

"Pick up your sword."

I can't. She told herself. Instead she found herself lost in those eyes of theirs. Azure-like eyes, that made her feel safe and comforted, however it also felt like staring into an abyss, an infinite emptiness. In that moment, she has never felt so content. (y/n) wouldn't even mind dying by their hand. Their gloved hand reached out towards her, and she flinched - but instead they peeled off their mask.

Underneath revealed a young man not any older than she was, with bright fiery hair and who's grin shared the same shape as the cresent moon above.

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·

˗ˏˋ 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 ˎˊ˗

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·

❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. ❞
-𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝑭𝒓𝒚

 𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄R

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄R

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 do not copy this storyline, or paste it onto other sites. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

art cover credit : herculeslk on twitter!

started: January 28th
finished: ???